45+ Lifestyle Blogger From Nottingham

Football Crazy…

You can imagine having 3 boys and a husband who love their football, I have no control of the TV over the next few weeks!!
Did I mention my boy’s love their football?. When they are not outside playing football they are inside watching it.

Even a few weeks ago when we were on holiday at Butlins, every given chance my 2 youngest sons were sneaking off for a game.

My daughter loves to play too, that is when she is not sneaking off with the ball!!

They will be glued to the TV cheering England on tonight.

Even I might watch…

About this post-We are proud to be part of the Butlins Ambassador program where we got to choose a 4 night stay in the Wave hotel and review our time here.

20 responses to “Football Crazy…”

1. Cheryl says:

Up to now, we've not been a footballing family. Six year old son is trying his best to change that. Anything that encourages them to be outside and playing can't be a bad thing. #CountryKids

• Clairejustine oxox says:

Thanks for stopping by, my son came home from Uni for the football last night too, i never got to sleep until it had finished…

2. Tamar SB says:

Football was the one sport I did as a kid – even became an England fan when the US team was poor – so I root for England all the way!!

3. Nadine Hill says:

I recognise that pitch! Looks like you got great weather at Butlins!#WeekendBlogHop

4. Joanna Pabel says:

go England! I don't a big fun football but I love watching word and Europe cap

5. Leovi says:

Funny pictures, I like to play soccer with my son!

6. pixiedusk says:

Awww a family affair! My husband is not a footie fan so I dont know if my son will be interested in this sport. Hopefully school will influence him =) #CountryKids

7. Coombe Mill says:

It's great that they all like football and can keep fit and have fun together! Two of our children are in the local football league and really enjoy being part of the team. Here's hoping that England does well, thanks for linking up and sharing with Country Kids.

• Clairejustine oxox says:

Thanks for stopping by, it is great they all love it 🙂 save me having to learn too… our mini football team ;0)

8. Margarett Murphy says:

Looks like they are all having fun !!!

9. bella says:

It's a good thing your daughter enjoys it too, because she's definitely outnumbered. Have fun watching the games!

10. Emma Iannarilli says:

My five year old is already footie mad, but will only support winning teams, hence I've had to get him a Brazil top!!!#Welcometotheweekendhttp://fashion-mommy.com