Creative Mondays And This Weeks Featured Blogs…

Hello again, Monday already!? welcome to creative Mondays.

What has got you creative this week?

Don’t forget you can also tweet your links to me and I will RT the links to my follower and favourite them. I will also re tweet link you post to Twitter that you post from linky tools too…

@clairejustineo #CreativeMondays

By linking up you are giving me permission to maybe feature your post next week..This weeks Creative Monday feature and pinned blogs are-

• Julies Lifestyle
  • B is for
  • Gluten Free
  • My Big Fat Happy Life

21 responses to “Creative Mondays And This Weeks Featured Blogs…”

1. Love, Iris says:

Love it! Thanks for featuring! Will be linking up tomorrow!!!

2. ilovemummymost says:

Thanks for the feature. Will be linking up again in the morning. :-)x

3. Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home says:

Thank you so much for featuring my Romantic Rags! It's always a pleasure to stop by and link up to your party….hugs, Penny

4. Ana Lopes says:

Thanks so much for hosting the fun party, Claire!I have a giveaway on my blog to celebrate my 500 followers if you like to participate have a look on http://lovecraft2012.blogspot.pt/2014/07/500-seguidores-oferta-500-folowers.htmlHave a fabulous day!Hugs from Portugal, Ana Love Craftwww.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

5. Julie Corbisiero says:

Hi Claire, wow so many nice features this week! Thanks so much for featuring my layered 4th of July Drink! Wishing you a wonderful week and thanks for the fun party.Julie xoxo

6. Judee Algazi says:

Thanks for another great party. I was very excited to find out that my 4 ingredient homemade fruit sorbets were being featured this week. Thanks so much!

7. Bernadyn Nettles says:

Thank you so much for the feature!! Have a great week ahead and will be linking up again!

8. Karren Haller says:

Hi Claire, nice to visit, I always find something interesting. Hope you can stop by and share your post!!

9. T'onna Peters says:

Thanks for hosting! Great features!

10. Mary says:

Thanks for hosting Claire. I tweeted to you. we'll see how that goes! Have a great day!

11. Annie says:

Thank you so much for including me in your beautiful features! Have a wonderful week!

12. Renae of Simple Sequins says:

Oh a little bit different angle of support here Claire. Trust you to get the ball rolling. Have a great HOP and see ya more and more. Your blog is one of my all time faves, ya know? ♥

13. Elegance and Mommyhood says:

Love the looks by Iris and To Be Bright and your new better-looking Creative Mondays as well. =) Nice features. Always a pleasure coming here.