45+ Lifestyle Blogger From Nottingham

NYC: I Have Always Dreamt Of Visiting Is ‘New York’

NYC: I Have Always Dreamt Of Visiting Is ‘New York’:

NYC: I Have Always Dreamt Of Visiting Is ‘New York’

One place I have always dreamt of going to is ‘New York’.

All the best films are set in NY, don’t ya think!?!

How amazing would it be to go!?!

Shopping, site-seeing and amazing food.

Man v Food style meals.

Not that I could eat to much but I would take a look at the sweet challenges.

Diners, huge pancakes and shopping for Jimmy Choo shoes!!

Dream ,dream , dream… Zzzzzzzzzz…

Nearest thing I will get to NYC at the minute is with this Primark T-shirt!!

Haha.

NYC: I Have Always Dreamt Of Visiting Is 'New York'

My Husband always tells me ‘he will take me one day’..

Maybe one year when the children are older!?

I may train up for the New York Marathon!?

2 things at once to tick off the bucket list.

Back to earth with a bang and reality.

All the exercise I have been doing over the last few week have finally caught up with me.

So a nice easy week for me and back on it Monday…

Just before the children break up for summer on Wednesday…

What I Wore:

T-shirt ~ Primark

Scarf necklace ~ c/o BHS

Jeans ~ Abercrombie and Fitch

Shoes ~ Longsdale

Have you ever visited New York, New York? If so, is it as magical as I dream it is?

Where are your dream places to visit?

Some Places I Have Visited:

I Want A Mini Just Like This! Creative Mondays Link Up.

Llama Drama: A Trip To The Farm: Wordless Wednesday.

West End Musical This Summer? How To Decide.

Street Art, Bristol: #CreativeMondays #LinkUp.

Dreaming Of Summer #WeekendLinkUp.

A Trip To Selfridges: Creative Mondays Link Up.

A Day Out In Lincoln #WednesdayLinkUp.

Banksy Paintings #WordlessWednesdayLinkUp.

Christmas Street And An Outfit Of The Day.

#MySundayPhoto: A Selfie Of A Selfie.

Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:

16 responses to “NYC: I Have Always Dreamt Of Visiting Is ‘New York’”

1. Kari S says:

Please don't be mad at me for saying this, but girl you're hot. I love your style and I love that your still pushing the envelope but it's working so don't stop!

2. Kezzie says:

Cute! I'd like to go to nyc too but I'd love to visit many more places which currently escape my mind! X

3. En4tainment says:

Loving the outfit x

4. Tamar SB says:

It's so funny, having grown up a few hours from NYC as a kid and going there all the time for visits with family or fun and then my mom and I moving 30 minutes from there in high school, I have never seen the magic but I still love the city!

5. mum in meltdown says:

I have actually been there a few times as my brother lives on Long Island. It is everything you say- there are amazing things to see and do and everything is so fast and accessible in the city- you would love it! 🙂

6. Julie Corbisiero says:

Hi Claire I love the t-shirt and I love NYC! Enjoy your day.

7. SarahMummy says:

I must say New York is somewhere I'd love to go too, but somehow I doubt I ever will. Your Tshirt is very cool though 🙂

8. Emma Iannarilli says:

Love your American Girl style. I so want to go to New York too, just for a Carrie Bradshaw experience for a few days!#WTTWBHhttp://fashion-mommy.com

9. pixiedusk says:

My dream to go there too! Just to see the amazing buildings and the mix of cultures! Nice outfit and congrats to your Tots100 score too!

10. Joanna Pabel says: