“You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great”
|“For me its Get Fit Or Eat Pie Trying “|
You know when you really want to get fit?
But just can not get back into it?
I have had a really bad year for exercise so I have joined back up at my favourite gym. Oh my, how my body fat has gone up 4% over the last
few year!! or the few months not running!?!
Getting back into fitness from Monday…
- Monday- 45 minutes Zumba 1 hour yoga class
- Tuesday- 45 minute spinning class
- Wednesday- 1 hour gym
- Thursday- 1 hour body pump weights class
- Friday- (1 hour gym workout)~10 minutes ski machine, 10 minutes treadmill, 10 minutes rowing machine, 10 minutes treadmill, 10 minutes running machine, 10 minutes treadmill.
- Saturday- 2 miles run, 45 minutes spinning.
- Sunday- 2 miles run 45 minutes spinning.
Making me time…
Bike rides with mini me…
Trying to give up cakes and biscuits is hard work when you have a sweet tooth.
Well nobody is perfect!?!
Craving meat after a hard workout.
Fun family walks…
Strawberries being in season and know you can eat them without feeling guilty!!
Making fruit smoothies…
Early morning runs..
Getting body fat down from 25.91% to under 20%
Now how long would this take?
Getting back into fitness and a healthier lifestyle and sharing my post over at Tamar’s blog hop on Monday~