I got sent this Bop it Beats for review.
Bop It Beats! From Hasbro Gaming: Review.
Hello friends, I have a fun toy review to share with you today.
My Daughter and I have been having lots of fun testing out the new Bop It Beats game this week, from Hasbro Gaming.
How cool is this DJ style turntable?
The principle is the same as the original games, with a whole new makeover and musical twist.
Bop It Beats! From Hasbro Gaming: Review:
As you may have guessed from the picture above, we are big fans of all the Bop it games. Having 4 children ranging from 9 to 20 years old, they all have enjoyed fun bop it games over the years.
Mum and dad always love joining in with the fun too!!
Everyone used to argue whose turn it was, my eldest Son being the first to clear the original Bop it.
We often ended up buying more than one of each model to save on tantrums!
The new Bop It ‘Beats’ is so much fun, think original Bop it crossed with a fun DJ style twist. The aim of the game is still the same, to see who can get the highest score by following the instruction being told. The music plays and you are the DJ.
Start the game by hitting the bop it button on the side. Nicki Minaj music, ‘Pounds the alarm’ starts to play. Then follow the instruction being shouted out.
As the game goes on the difficulty level increases. There are 5 game modes~Classic, Classic Party, DJ, DJ Party or Remix. To change the games, slowly turn the turntable before you start, to choose which one you want to play.
Starts off nice and easy, then the speed increases and the reverse and repeat commands are added.
Classic Party Game:
Same as the classic game but you can have more players, simply pass it over to your friend when the command says so. Perfect for a party game!!
This is a game of memory, follow the instructions he will tell you the moves and you don’t start until he says go!! This is such a fun game on the memory!! Aww, it gets harder as it goes on too.
DJ Party Game:
The DJ game you can play with friends. Pass it over on command.
Freestyle mode, have fun practising all the modes, flipping it and seeing the Bop it light up…
Our Thoughts On The Bop It Beats! From Hasbro Gaming:
My Daughter and I favourite game is the classic and DJ party games, so we can play together. I ended up waiting for my 4th child to have one who just enjoys playing, not caring if they win or lose.
Fun is the name of the game. If my boys are reading take note?! Hubby too…
To change the level simply press the bop it button to turn the turntable around slowly to pick a new game.
About Bop It! Beats:
- Bop It! Beats game combines the classic Bop It! the game with songs by your favourite musical artists.
- Spin the turntable to win in the all-new Bop It!
- Beats game. Bop It! Beats is just like the classic game you know and love but with a funky hip-hop twist. Choose from five game modes and move fast to keep up with the action. Spin the disc clockwise, scratch it up, or reverse and spin the turntable when the game commands it. Go solo or gather some friends to see who’s the real musical master. You can also co-operate and try to beat a high score together! With music by famous artists in the mix, and lots of challenging difficulty levels, Bop It
- Beats is rockin’ fun from start to finish.
- 5 game modes.
- Classic, Classic Party, DJ, DJ Party or Remix.
- For kids aged eight and up.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- 1 or more players.
- 3 x AAA batteries are required.
- Batteries included.
- Price £21.99
So much fun!!!!
Do you own this or any of the Bop It games?
About this post:
I got sent this Bop it Beats for review.
All thoughts are my own honest opinion and I did not get paid for this post.
Check out all my reviews here: Blog Reviews.
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
- 11/02/2019 Creative Mondays Link Up
- Back Out Running: Week Three: Keep On Running
- Fashion Friday: Welcome To The Weekend Link Up
- Polka Dots And Meadowhall #ThrowbackThursday
- Pretty Flowers: Way Back Wednesday #LinkUp
- Martha Collison’s Heart-Shaped Churros With Hot Chocolate Dip
- Sweater Day: Creative Mondays Link Up
- Chocolate S’mores A Traditional American Campfire Treat
- Runstreak: Week Two, Day Seven: Keep On Running
- Easy Chocolate Almond Truffles: Treat for Valentine’s Day