Over 40 Fashion. Food. Fitness. Family. Lifestyle Blogger.

Creative Mondays And This Weeks Featured Blogs…

Hello and welcome to Creative Mondays.What has got you creative this week?

Don’t forget you can also tweet your links to me and I will RT the links to my follower and favourite them.

I will also re tweet link you post to Twitter that you post from linky tools too…

@clairejustineo #CreativeMondays

By linking up you are giving me permission to maybe feature your post next week..

This weeks Creative Monday feature and pinned blogs are-

1.) Kezzie
2.) Rejoice For The Day

3.) Induffinitely

4.) Spashionista

5.) My Big Fat Happy Life

6.) Mrs U Makes

7.) Your Charmed Life

8.) Pixiedusk

9.) Orchard Girls

10.) A Time For Season

11.) Jewelry Making Journal

12.) Sincerely Jennamarie

Feel free to grab the button if you have been featured on my blog buttons page ….

56 responses to “Creative Mondays And This Weeks Featured Blogs…”

1. Linda Nortje says:

Thanks for the party, Claire 🙂

2. Winnie says:

Thank you Claire for the party 🙂 I love the features !!

3. Chris says:

Hey claiRE!i hope all is well…Thank you for hosting the CM hop, friend! Great links as always, The creativity blogs me away!I shared an old post that I "lost," found and then sat it in the draft folder for over a year until i could redo it and add the pics that disappeared into who knows where.! Have a wonderful day, friend…"See" you soon!~~Chris

4. Spashionista Alicia Searcy says:

Claire, thank you so much for featuring Spashionista in this week's post! I really appreciate it and love linking up with all the other wonderful blogs every Monday ;-)Aliciaspashionista.com

5. Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas says:

Thanks so much for your visits and for taking the time to leave such kind comments!! I do not know if you decorate for the Seasons and Holidays over there as we do but i just love to do that. I am working on my Fall decor in the LR and my Fall Tree….. That should be my next post!!Thanks also for hosting these great parties..Hugs,Debbie

• Clairejustine oxox says:

Hi Debbie, lot of people decorate for Halloween and Christmas over here. I do not usually as we live in a quite spot, your post has inspired me to do something for Halloween :):)

6. Kezzie says:

Awwww, thanks for featuring me! By the way, a lot of the ones you picked and pinned are ones I went and visited last week- we had similar tastes! Love those leaf earrings and that rainbow dress!x

• Clairejustine oxox says:

Hi Kezzie, aww thanks 🙂 whoo yes we do like lot of similar thing as I always love what your wearing and the polka dots ,Cath Kidston and Irregular choice :):)

7. Pam @Threading My Way says:

Thanks for the party, Claire. Have a great week!

8. ZzzonkOwl {All Things Etsy} says:

Thank you for the party. I hope it's okay–I shared an interview with my most recent featured Etsy shop. It's handmade, so it's creative! Hope it interests some of your readers! I added your button to my blog too. Thanks again!

9. bj says:

I am linked to your party in my post but, for some unknown reason, I can't link if party is using Linky.Sorry…..

• Clairejustine oxox says:

Hi Bj, aww sorry to here this, I bet you just doing a little thing wrong? I have linked you up and if you want me to link you up any time, just give me a shout 🙂

10. Paris Anderson says:

Thank you for featuring my blueberry banana bread! I hope you have a wonderful week.

11. Erika T. says:

Another great link party! Thanks for the feature as well. Looking forward to seeing what everyone has to show. Erika @ http://www.rejoicefortheday.com

12. Doreen says:

Just found your fun blog via Twitter. My daughter spent last semester in London, and she loved every minute. Now following you, and linked up my latest project using old maps.

13. Annie says:

Thank you for the party! Have a wonderful week!

14. Diane Ugo says:

Thank you for the party Claire, and thanks again for featuring my Chocolate Dipped Sticks. Have an awesome week.

15. Dana Jo says:

Thanks for hosting dear! Your linkup party has already become a nice habit for me ! :)It's just sad that according to my blog stats none of the ladies come to visit me on my blog. I thought this is the main reason of a linkup.To visit the other ladies and discover new beautiful blogs and to support each other.have a wonderful week dearDana :)http://danalovesfashionandmusic.blogspot.de/

• Clairejustine oxox says:

Hi Dana, thank you for your visits lovely.I love to stop by your blog and see what your wearing :)I love blog hops too or finding new blogs for everyone to find new ones to read and visit. I try to share your post and hope people will stop by a few blogs … Sometimes people are busy when linking up but I know lots like to visit back if you leave them a comment?Thank you , I will mention it next week in my hop 🙂

16. Andrea InMamasWardrobe says:

All that food looks amazing! Thank you for hosting Claire! Its an emotional one today! #thesisterhoodofthetravellingjacket Ax

17. Julie Corbisiero says:

Thanks for the fun party and wishing you a nice week Claire!

18. Induffinitely Me says:

Thank you so much for the feature!!!!!!!!!!! you are fabulous!Hugs! Amber

19. Rebecca says:

Have a week as fabulous and creative as you Claire!!!Rebeccawww.redtagchiclosangeles.com

20. Jenna R. says:

Thanks so much for featuring my post! <3 And hosting of course :)xoxo jenna @ sincerely jenna mariePS- I'd love for you to stop by Thursday to link up!

21. Mary says:

Thanks for hosting great parties Claire! Have a great day!

22. Teresa B says:

Thank you for another great party. I'm linking up and sharing as usual. Have a wonderful week!

23. Summer Rumsey says:

Thanks for hosting this great Linky party!

24. amy mayen says:

Thanks for hosting CJ! Love the new header!!

25. Elsie Davies says:

Hi Claire, Thanks for hosting and have a great week. xoxo

26. Jill Shepherd says:

Thanks for hosting Claire. Hope you have a wonderful week!

27. Elegance and Mommyhood says:

Thanks for another Fantastic Creative Monday!