Victoria Embankment ..

There are lots of beautiful parks in Nottinghamshire and one of our favourite places is at The Victoria Embankment. The first time I seen it, I wanted to move here!! I phoned my husband up and said, pack up we are moving.

Nothing ever materialized from that conversation but we love to visit when possible. They also hold lots of great events held here too, so lots of things to look out for. Last year I ran the Nottingham half marathon, we also had a great time at the Arm Forces Day where we watched the Red Arrows fly by and a bike race event was on not to long ago…

How cool is the park for the children!?!

Now if you can get up, you can get down!! “I’m not getting down until someone helps me” *rushes over to help* wow it looks a long way up there!!

16 responses to “Victoria Embankment ..”

1. Redpeffer says:

That does look like a great park and I love your daughter's dress by the way 🙂

2. Laura CYMFT says:

Gorgeous photos. Looks like a great park!

3. Caroline Elliott says:

Looks like a fab park, and a lovely day out! xx #countrykids

4. Izzie Anderton says:

Here's to making the most of the weather for as long as possible. Fabulous photos x

5. Elegance and Mommyhood says:

Gorgeous photos of Nottingham. I have seen a couple of movies that were shot there. Those fuchsia flowers are gorgeous as is your daughter in the polka dots dress. She looks very much like her pretty mom. =)

6. Coombe Mill says:

It sounds like you have some great local parks and yes it does look perfect for children. I do hope the lovely long summer days last so you can make the most of your local area. Stunning photos, clearly a place that has made it's mark on you. Thank you for sharing with me on Country Kids.

• Clairejustine oxox says:

Thanks Fiona, lovely here. I would have loved to run the half marathon again this year too, but not ready for it as it is next week ..

7. Kezzie says:

Oooh, I've not been there. Looks nice. X

8. Annie says:

Looks like a wonderful park, with beautiful flowers and the children's play area looks fun. Now, why are the kids are always so eager to climb, but need help to climb down…;)

9. pixiedusk says:

Love your daughter's dress and love this place! So serene and the rock really looks high =) #countrykids