A Walk In The Park…

What I wore~

White denim jacket ~ Matalan

Vest~ Sportsworld

Trousers ~ Matalan

Converse ~ c/o JD Sports

I am really looking forward to the school holidays in a few weeks. We are going down to London for a few days and nights.

Lots of exciting things planned to do.

Some places we have been before and some we have never seen.

Today’s outfit was from last time we went down.

I was a little warmer then. This outfit was super comfy, stylish and perfect for 8 miles walking around London…

Claire

Find me on: Web | Twitter | Facebook

1. Tamar SB
    8th October 2014 / 9:18 am

What a beautiful park!

2. Angela Reasonstodress
    8th October 2014 / 1:50 pm

Those pants are gorgeous and absolutely compliment your figure. I'm so petite so I have shied away from palazzo pants but I want to start experimenting more. I now host a weekly linkup dedicated to real mom style and I would love to have you join! Can't wait to hear about your trip to London I dream of taking my son one day and spennding s month there!!

3. Annie
    8th October 2014 / 3:03 pm

What a beautiful park. I wish I had a park like that vine tunnel near me. I love your trousers, gorgeous!

4. Jessica Jannenga
    8th October 2014 / 7:50 pm

Pretty pics. From another 40 + girl, love the florals and thei white denim I thnk you can wear the jacket year round!! They are pretty trousers too. from the link upplease stop by, jesshttp://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com/

5. Linda Nortje
    12th October 2014 / 7:09 pm

Beautiful photography and I love the park, Claire ! Wish we still had 1) clean parks and 2) safe parks to take a walk in :/ Love your outfit too, and I think I need to go shopping as it is Spring in SA, and all my clothes seemed to have shrunk during Winter !

6. Alexandra B.
    12th October 2014 / 8:55 pm

What a great print and cut on those pants! Have fun on your trip :)Alex – Funky Jungle – Instagram

7. Elegance and Mommyhood
    13th October 2014 / 8:29 am

WOW that is a gorgeous park and you are dressed perfectly for a walk in the Park. Those Floral Trousers are Gorgeous, Claire. =)