Creative Mondays And This Weeks Featured Blogs…

Hello and welcome to Creative Mondays.What has got you creative this week?

To make the blog hop more fun for everyone, please try to stop by a few blogs of your same interests as as you and leave a comment or if someone stop by, please try to visit back πŸ™‚

I love Creative Mondays, hope you do too…

Don’t forget you can also tweet your links to me and I will RT the links to my follower and favourite them.

I will also re tweet link you post to Twitter that you post from linky tools too…

@clairejustineo #CreativeMondays

By linking up you are giving me permission to maybe feature your post next week..

This weeks Creative Monday feature and pinned blogs are-

1.) Love Iris

2.) Clothes And Creativity

3.) The Cooking Wardrobe

4.) Thrift And shout

5.) 2 Kids And Tired Cooks

6.) Julies Lifestyle

7.) GF Gormet

8.) The Good Life Girl

9.) Judys Card Making And Paper Crafts

10.) Muse Fondue

11.) Becoming A Stay At Home Mum

12.) Martinel Art

Feel free to grab the button if you have been featured on my blog buttons page ….

• Link up your creative, recipe, crafty, outfit or anything creative posts.
  • Link as many posts up as you would like to.
  • Please try to visit a few blogs on the list to make the hop fun.
  • Would be great if you could grab the Creative Monday button or a text link and place it somewhere on your blog to help spread the word?
  • You can also post the hop if you would like? Code for the hop is below and button codes in on my button page.
  • Have fun hoping around and see what has got everyone creative this week.
  • Be great if you would like to follow? let me know if you do, so I can stop by and follow back.
  • Don’t forget to tweet me your links so I can re-tweet them.

26 responses to “Creative Mondays And This Weeks Featured Blogs…”

1. Helen Fern says:

Thanks for featuring my brussels sprouts!! And for hosting an awesome hop!

2. Lisa Boyle says:

Thanks for hosting! Hope you had a great weekend! πŸ™‚

3. Linda Nortje says:

Thanks for the party, Claire !

4. Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by and to comment!! I really appreciate it!!Thanks for the party too!!Hugs,Debbie

5. FABBY'S LIVING says:

First time here. Thank you for hosting.Now I will follow you and I do hope you want to follow back. I will also take your party bottom home too. Have a nice week.FABBY

6. Val S says:

Thanks for featuring me! I'm definitely going to go check out that Halloween pocketbook – just my kind of thing. I love the decorated goblets, too, and the veggie wraps -yummm!

7. Elegance and Mommyhood says:

Happy Monday Claire! I love all the Outfits you featured and all the recipes.

8. Leovi says:

My favorite is 12 Martinel Art, beautiful glasses with those poetic dried flowers!

9. Andrea InMamasWardrobe says:

There are always such great posts & ideas on your linkys Claire! I've been creative with a Joe Browns dress this week! I hope you had a lovely weekend?! Thank you for hosting Darl! Ax

10. Judy says:

Thanks for hosting and featuring my fall mason jar decoration.

11. Rebecca says:

Have a great week ahead CJ!!! Why don’t you also link up this post or any other OOTD this week to the TREND SPIN which I am co-hosting with Laura & Erin – it’s already live today till Tuesday next week! Hope to see your pretty face there!!!Rebeccahttp://www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

12. Holly (2 Kids and Tired) says:

Thank you for featuring my Cookie Dough Brownie Muffins! Have a fantastic week!

13. Lindsey A. Turner says:

Thanks so much for the feature! I really appreciate it! Have a great week! LindseyThrift and Shout