Rainy Days And Monday Blues ..

What a horrible rainy day it has been today!?! Very cold, wet and miserable.

No exercise for me as I was feeling sorry for myself too. After a few glasses of wine last night, this morning I woke up with a headache. {I must give up wine, it never suits me}.Feeling fed up even more now as I usually love my Monday morning exercise routines.

Oh well back on it tomorrow…

I have to adjust to this wet weather too.

Someone told me the weather man says it is staying like this for a while?

Oh no…

I need a push out the door for running on rainy days.

Especially when I have a bad head and am feeling cold.

I need to plan my days better and stick to them.

Do you plan a day ahead or just go with how you feel?

Husbands day off from work today so we went out for lunch.

Nowhere to far though just into town.

A nice meat pie chips and peas… Hot chocolate topped with fresh cream…it was so yummy.

Then it was back home in time for the school run.

What I Wore~

Shirt ~ H&M

Jeans ~ Selfridges

Belt~ Sportsworld

Boots ~ Nike

Has it been raining where you live?

15 responses to “Rainy Days And Monday Blues ..”

1. Kezzie says:

Where did you take that picture!?!?!!? You look like you're in a James Bond set!?!?!The rain sucks to the power of 10 but I am glad I didn't get TOO caught in it apart from having to try and shelter year 1 whilst they waited in the dinner queue in the rain. I went and grabbed 3 umbrellas from my music room which I'd bought as props for a song in the summer and teamed up all those without coats under them.You look cool but hope that head gets better soon. I had a stonker of a headache yesterday but mostly due to lack of sleep!

• Clairejustine oxox says:

Thanks Kezzie, aww it has been so cold this week .. I added a bit of rain from my Nokia app, such a cool effect lol 🙂

2. Joyce Lansky says:

I'm sorry you had such a miserable day. Hopefully tomorrow will bring better weather.http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/

3. List Addict says:

I know it's a pain but is so love rainy days! Those photos are inspired! Love them!!!

4. Leovi says:

Yes, I love these self portraits!

5. Party of 5 says:

You actually made the rain look pretty 🙂

6. Winnie says:

Well, sometimes we have bad days! Nothing we can do about itBut there's always tomorrow :)i looooooooooooooooove the photos!!

7. Patrick weseman says:

I wish we had rain. We are in a bad drought right now. In the S.F. Bay Area, today is the first day under 90 in a week and it is about 80 today.

8. Zarouhi Zaz says:

It is definitely farewell to summer isn't it! Love your pictures Claire, thanks for linking to #AllAboutYou xx