Wash, Wear, Rinse, Repeat…

Wow it is really getting dark early at night now and it has turned so chilly over the last week or so.

This outfit is one I have been wearing, washing and wearing over and over again.

It is so warm and cosy!. I love the colour red, it is such a cheerful colour. My scarf is also full of feel good colours too, which is a pleasure to wear.

My good old Abercrombie and Fitch jeans are going the distance but they are also starting to get big, {either they are getting big or I am losing weight!! }

I know which one I prefer!!

What is your favourite feel good colour for Autumn/Winter?

What I wore | Jumper : Primark | Scarf : c/o School Gates Style | Jeans : Abercrombie and Fitch | Boots : Barratts | Bag : Primark |

18 responses to “Wash, Wear, Rinse, Repeat…”

1. Nomita | Ebabee says:

Love a bright colour like red for the dark Winter days. My other Winter 'happy' colour is bright yellow. #fashionfriday

2. Elegance and Mommyhood says:

I love wearing blue denim/blue jeans with red. It looks so easy, classy and on trend. That scarf is quite pretty also, Claire. =)

3. Leovi Leovi says:

I love the scarf!

4. Marta says:

Love your red top and pretty scarf! This is such a cozy and cute look, I wear outfits like this all the time too! Have a nice weekend:)Martawww.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

5. Californian Mum in London says:

Such a lovey bright colour. So much nicer than everyone dressed in black during the winter.

6. Lorna mai ltd says:

I guess bright colours cheer me up during the Winter months. I have a colour business so need to be wearing my best colours all of the time. I also love bright red and your scarf is fabulous!

7. Ruya says:

love the outfit and the scenery! -Ruyasweetshortandstylish.com

8. mummy's got style says:

Fab outfit and adore the shot, looking so pretty and happy too! Thanks for linking up to #fashionfriday

9. Margarett Murphy says:

You outfit looks so bright and cheerful …thats what winter is all about …keeping warm and snug …