Christmas Rudolph Jumper…

Yesterday I wore this outfit. Making the most of my Christmas jumpers! A oversized Christmas jumper {as I was rushing around to get one last minute last year and could not get my size}. Animal leggings, haha that my husband hates { you just have to wear them if your hubby hates them!?!} At least he noticed my outfit!!

I was going to go shopping but you know how life gets in the way? another day of staying inside and keeping my daughter off school until she is full recovered from her fever last week.

What I wore | Jumper : Local pop up Christmas shop | Skirt : Primark | Legging : Matalan | Slouch socks : Primark | Boots : Matalan | Bag : Cath Kidston

Do you wear what you like even if  your husband/partner does not like it?

14 responses to “Christmas Rudolph Jumper…”

1. Alexandra B. says:

That sweater is cute 🙂 Not ugly at all! You gotta try harder 😉 And I ask my husband his opinion, but ultimately I decide and yes sometimes I wear things he hates.Alex – Funky Jungle

2. awhite says:

Such a cute Christmas sweater!-AshleyLe Stylo Rouge

3. Bernadyn Nettles says:

I love this Christmas jumper, Claire and hope you're daughter's feeling better!

4. Julie says:

Aww I think the sweater is cute! I always ask my husband what he thinks about an outfit but I don't always take his advice. haha!

5. Margarett Murphy says:

Aw, sweet jumper.

6. Happiness at Mid Life says:

Since my hubby takes my pictures he thinks he is a fashion guru and always makes comments about my outfits. I just pay no attention and keep wearing it. Looking great here!Alicewww.happinessatmidlife.com

7. Katie / Pouting In Heels says:

Very festive! Love the leggings too, in my opinion you can NEVER have enough leopard print. (Just call me Bet Lynch! 😉 Thanks for linking up to #AllAboutYou!