Our Christmas Day..

Hoping you all have had a lovely Christmas day?

We have been having a great time. Too much food, not much sleep, lots excitement and quality family time together. Even snow on Boxing day made it just that bit extra special!!

So many fun things have happen over the last few days which really do feel like weeks. Husband and children all home with time off work, school and university. Family visits, baking party cakes, Christmas day and opening presents. Christmas dinner, parents visiting for tea, more food, tasty cakes and drinks.

Boxing day out for a party lunch at my mum and dads. More amazing food and cakes and home before the snow arrived. Snow came. Straight out at night to play in the snow in-case it disappeared by morning.

More party food. Out to the park in the snow. Walking 3 miles to the shops for a spot of sale shopping. More snowy walks. 2 and a half miles walk around the woods to make the most of the snow. Sit down, heat on, feet up, nice cup of tea, more chocolate!!…

This is my catch up! What have you all been up to?

Sharing our Christmas eve through to Christmas day pictures today…

A present for Santa and Rudolph…

Now I really do need to get back to the gym, the weight is starting to creep on!! but it is still so cold, snowy and icy outside when it is lovely and warm inside..

Claire

1. Kim Carberry
    December 29, 2014 / 7:47 pm

It sounds and looks like you've had a wonderful Christmas!Lovely photos! P.S I want tha CM Punk t-shirt! So cool! x

2. Winnie
    December 29, 2014 / 9:40 pm

It's wonderful to see that you had a fabulous Christmas :)I now wish you all a very Happy New-Year

3. Please may I?
    December 30, 2014 / 4:30 pm

Looks like you had a great day and I very much approve of your present! X x

4. Nicole Michelle
    December 30, 2014 / 8:17 pm

Looks like a nice Christmas! I enjoyed mine as well – it was so nice to have that time with my family!

5. Heather{Our Life In a Click}
    January 2, 2015 / 7:03 pm

We traveled for Christmas to visit our daughter in Paris(she was studying there) and then we wall went on to London for a few days. Just got back and we haven't really had our proper Christmas yet. That's happening this weekend! 🙂 Your holidays looked perfect!

6. Jaime Oliver
    January 5, 2015 / 10:40 am

awww Claire it sounds like you have had a wonderful time, it sounds just perfect! Wishing you and yours a wonderful new year and thanks for linking up with #MagicMoments xx

7. Emma Iannarilli
    January 5, 2015 / 10:44 am

Fab pictures Claire, it looks like a wonderful family Christmas.#MagicMomentshttp://fashion-mommy.com

8. pixiedusk
    January 5, 2015 / 12:25 pm

Your Christmas looks awesome! So many gifts! Happy New Year =) #magicmoments

9. Erica Price
    January 5, 2015 / 1:05 pm

Sounds like a lovely Christmas. Glad to see you remembered a mince pie for Santa – we forgot to buy or make any, so he got a chocolate bear.

10. Coombe Mill
    January 5, 2015 / 5:54 pm

No words needed, your photos tell of a wonderful Christmas Day. Happy New Year to you #MagicMoments