Last week I was kindly asked by Shoetique if I would like to pick some footwear to Review. With the cold weather I have been wearing my boots, so I picked out some nice ruby coloured boots to try out. As soon as I saw them, I knew I had made the right choice. They looked great, a cheer me up, vibrant colour for Winter. They fitted perfectly as soon as I slid my foot in. Usually I have to bed new footwear in before I leave the house. Not with these boots they were comfy straight away.
On Saturday I walked about 8 mile in them. A few mile to the park, then mid morning into town and in the afternoon Christmas food shopping. They are lovely boots and as I said so so comfy. I even noticed a woman in the chip shop was just staring at my feet, think she loved them too!! ( Or else loves feet?!)
About Heavenly Feet Boots Pippa2 Ruby Boots
- Heavenly Feet Pippa2 are a comfy casual.
- Lace up ankle boot .
- Perfect for wearing with skinny jeans or a floaty dress
- Made with a ruby red synthetic upper.
- A wraparound lace up front to provide a snug fit.
- Complete with a side zip to allow for easy on and off.
- Soft fleece linings keep feet warm.
- Cushioned leather insole delivers long lasting comfort.
- Built with a low block heel and a hard wearing patterned rubber sole.
- Colours available Ruby, Ocean, Black, Moss.
- Upper Material: Synthetic.
- Lining: Fleece.
- Fastening: Zip.
- Heel: 1 inch.
- Boot Shaft: 6.5 inches (based on a size 5).
- Insole: Cushioned leather insole.
- Outsole: Patterned rubber sole.
- Price ~ £39.00 on offer at minute now £33.10
I am enjoying wearing these boots at the minute. Perfect colour to go with most of my clothes in my wardrobe, so comfy and great for shopping days and school run. They look great with dresses, jeans and leggings with a jumper dress. Watch out for lots of ways to wear them. I will be styling them over on my fashion blog Clairejustine too.
About this post~ I was gifted these boots from Shoeique for the purpose of this review. All thoughts are my own opinion and I was not paid for this post…