45+ Lifestyle Blogger From Nottingham

Spring Ballet Shoes Ready..

Morning, looks like it is going to be another nice day here 🙂

Hope you all having a fun half term week? We have lots of fun plans for this week. Cooking, crafting and a few days out planned. I am just hoping the weather is kind to us!?! You know how I  am ready for Spring? I pulled out this lovely floral shirt out the wardrobe yesterday as I am fed up with wearing jumpers. I teamed it up with a pair of jeggings and some new shoes. (more on the shoes later this week)..

Wondering which colour shoes to wear first?

I am going to start to wear more of what I have in my wardrobe now, instead of buying new and try not to wear my comfort clothes everyday.  I had a lovely Cath Kidston dress for Christmas but keep saving it for best.. It needs to be worn. Going think outside the box on outfits in future. Shake my wardrobe up more. More pattern mixing. More wear what I like. Sounds good eh?

What I wore~

Hoping to get some garden work done today. Looking forward to making it nice for summer…

Linking up with ~ The Pleated Poppy

12 responses to “Spring Ballet Shoes Ready..”

1. Kezzie says:

This is really pretty and feminine. I like the shoes matching the blouse. I know what you mean about 'saving for best' – I do that too but I decided not to with my CK dresses and skirts because otherwise I don't wear them. X

2. Tamar SB says:

I am so so ready for ballet shoe weather, we'll be in boots until May with the snow though!

3. Jessica Jannenga says:

Love the pink top and I am all about flats, they are so cute!from the link upplease stop by, jess xx

4. Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas says:

I always loved these shoes but unfortunately , they offer no support for my feet which I need because of arthritis…. It sucks to get old!! LOL!!Thanks so much for stopping by!!Hugs,Deb

5. Leanne Blackmon says:

Love the pink shoes! They look great with the top! From the Trendy Wednesday Blog Link Up @ http://www.classyyettrendy.comLeanne,Classy Yet Trendy

6. Winnie says:

I loooooooove the pink shoes 🙂 I'd love to by myself a pair