I love making smoothies. I also have 4 children who love drinking them too. Everyday here is a smoothie day since getting my new smoothie maker for Mother’s day.
This smoothie is mine and my daughters favourite so far. My youngest son is not a fan of peanut butter so I make his minus this ingredient and sometime with a bit of Nutella in place of the butter, now he likes that!
As for us we love it, I would drink almost any smoothie with peanut butter in!?! I have read that runners should have a little peanut butter a day so a great addition to my after run smoothie.
You will need:
- 1 large banana
- 2 Extra large or 100g of Strawberries
- 100ml Skimmed milk
- 1 Tablespoon of peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons of Greek style natural yogurt
- Peel and chop the banana, place in the blender.
- Wash, hull, chop the strawberries and add them to the blender.
- Spoon the peanut butter and yogurt in.
- Add the milk.
- blitz for around a minute until all mixed up and smooth.