I’ll Be Yours In Springtime..

“I’ll be yours in springtime when the flowers are in bloom”

Girl for All Seasons Lyrics From Grease 2 Soundtrack..

Happy Spring everyone..

Linking up with Pink Saturday.

15 responses to “I’ll Be Yours In Springtime..”

1. Laura Taylor says:

Very pretty. ☺

2. Laura Taylor says:

Very pretty. ☺

3. Leovi - La Fotografía Efectista Abstracta says:

Wonderful and magical flowers, excellent catches! Beautiful photos!

4. Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio says:

we had a saucer magnolia tree in our garden when we lived in South Carolina…thanks for the beautiful photos ! Happy Pink Saturday.

5. Camille Griffiths says:

So pretty!

6. Tamar SB says:

So pretty!

7. racheld says:

Though I'm from the Magnolia State, these will ever be Tulip Trees to me, for that was what the pink ones, early to bloom before the leaves swelled, were called all in my part of the Delta. We had several in our yard, and there's one magnificent one several blocks over on my walking route that I look forward to every year. When the petals fall, it's like a great swath of carpet laid down for a royal bride.What lovely photos—I especially love both the lush, full blooms, and the tight-fisted little buds, like those expensive, imported budding flowers carried by a bride in blue shoes.rachel

• Clairejustine oxox says:

Thank you Rachel, I was wondering what they were called as I took this picture in London 🙂 thanks for sharing this, i want one of these trees even more now. I bet they look amazing when the petals fall..

8. J Bonafilla says:

What super magnolias. Did you know that they are one of the oldest trees on earth? They have their origins back in the Cretaceous period. As such they're the one flowering tree that my nine year-old takes an active interest in. They're not just another flowering tree that mum likes; they're dinosaur trees! Cool or what! All the best, Bonny – linking up for Creative Mondays – thanks for hosting xx