Strawberry And Dark Chocolate Milkshake.
Serves 1 large 2 small
What you need:
- Half a pint of semi skimmed milk
- 6-8 Strawberries
- 1-2 tablespoon Dark chocolate spread
- This is not a sweet milkshake but very tasty. Add honey or ripe banana to recipe if you like sweeter milkshakes…
- Put the milkin blender/smoothie maker.
- Wash, hull and chopped strawberries and pop into milk.
- Place the spoonfuls of dark chocolate spread in a blender/smoothie maker.
- Mix for 1 minute in a blender or 30 seconds in a smoothie maker and 30 seconds on smooth.
- Sieve if you don’t like bits in and serve straight away.
- Enjoy 🙂