What I Wore…

Yeah, Spring is just around the corner now. I can almost feel the warm nights and smell the food cooking on the BBQ!! We are love the lighter nights. Getting out on a run with my son and walk to the park with my daughter after school are so much fun.

Me and my youngest son are getting out doing lots of running at the minute, even though I had a fall on Sunday. You can catch up on my running posts over on my running blog.

On Saturday me, my son and daughter did Parkrun. My son got a PB in his running and I got my worst time ever!! Made me want to get out and run, even though I fell over on Sunday and hurt myself…

After that we had a lovely day out in Nottingham and a walk around Nottingham Castle..

What I wore~

• Jumper dress : Primark
  • Long sleve top : Primark
  • Belt : Primark
  • Legging : Primark
  • Socks : primark
  • Boots : Barratts

Now I am looking forward to wearing summer dresses and sandals instead of boots and jumpers. What are you looking forward to wearing?

18 responses to “What I Wore…”

1. Tamar SB says:

What a great dress! I've been to the castle – this brought back memories!

2. Elegance and Mommyhood says:

That fair isle sweater dress is lovely, especially how you belted. And of course burgundy or marsala tights are awesome this year and this season. I am doing Marsala all this week on the blog. =)

3. Annie says:

I love the dress, it is a great look on you! I hope you were not hurt badly. I wish I could just go around for a walk too…weather has not been so great for us.

4. Heather{Our Life In a Click} says:

I love that cute sweater dress! I hope you're feeling better after your fall!

5. Margarett Murphy says:

Love your jumper dress.

6. Kezzie says:

Yes, summer dresses oh my! And shoes! I do like that sweater dress! You look so tall in this outfit- how tall are you?X

7. Jessica Jannenga says:

Hi there, pretty photos. Your outing looks like it would have been fun. I am a fan of sweater dresses, and love the print and style on you! I am ready for spring!from the link up, please stop by, jess xxhttp://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com/

8. J. Elle says:

Gorgeous sweater dress and I so love the bow belt! I enjoyed your beautiful photos very much.

9. Garments Speech says:

That dress is just fabulous! Love how you styled it!Alena & http://garmentsspeech.blogspot.com