A Family Fun Day Out In Bakewell…

Now the weather is getting a little warmer we are starting to get out on more days out again..

Last week we got to visit Bakewell in the Peak District for the first time this year. We all love it here. Always plenty of things to do, see and eat! We did not get to walk up the peaks as short on time. We walked around the parks, grabbed a quick game of table tennis near the cricket pitch and a lovely walk around the river.

Love seeing all the Spring flowers popping up everywhere. Just hope the wind we had this week has not damaged all of them. Now looking forward to removing the hats and coat weather, surely not to far away!?!

Linking Up With Coombe Mill.

Claire

1. The Reading Residence
    April 4, 2015 / 7:42 am

Looks like a lovely spring visit. We visited Bakewell for the first time last month, and though it was pouring down, I loved it! Definitely one to revisit x

• Clairejustine oxox
      April 6, 2015 / 7:03 am

Aww thank you. We love Bakewell. Van't wait to visit again 🙂

2. Coombe Mill
    April 4, 2015 / 10:38 am

Love the outdoor table tennis, we have just put one in here at Coombe Mill in time for the Easter guests, it is already proving really popular, apart from Rocky the goat who loves to chew the bats! I'm with you the spring flowers and buds everywhere are beautiful, we just need some warmth to go with it now! Thank you for sharing your walk with me on Country Kids.

• Clairejustine oxox
      April 6, 2015 / 7:05 am

Haha I can just imagine the goat doing that now!! The children love table tennis and are planning to takes their bats everywhere this summer in case they see any out door tables 🙂

3. pixiedusk
    April 4, 2015 / 7:32 pm

Awww I love this place! I love the colors. And those locks! We also visited a bridge and saw some locks. It looks lovely when theres lots cuz its means theres lots of love =) #countrykids

• Clairejustine oxox
      April 6, 2015 / 7:06 am

Thanks, I love to see the locks too, you make all kinds of things up in your head about people being in love 🙂

4. About JollyJilly
    April 6, 2015 / 7:03 am

oo that looks a great place to visit and not somewhere i have been before

• Clairejustine oxox
      April 6, 2015 / 7:11 am

Aww thank you 🙂

5. Erica Price
    April 6, 2015 / 7:16 am

It looks lovely – reminds me that we haven't been to the peak district for a while (too long) – must make the effort soon as not that far.

6. Mama Syder
    April 6, 2015 / 11:56 am

Lovely photos Claire, looks like you had a great time x

7. jaime oliver
    April 12, 2015 / 8:20 pm

We discovered Bakewell a few months ago and are planning a return trip! .. it looks like you guys had the same amount of fun! Thanks for linking up with #MagicMoments (sorry i am late)