45+ Lifestyle Blogger From Nottingham

Anyone For Tennis? : Creative Mondays Blog Hop..

Happy Monday everyone. Creative Mondays is favourite blog hop of the week as I get to see all your amazing creative ideas πŸ™‚ Link up, have fun blog hopping and please be kind enough to link back to the hop in your post and leave a comment if you like the blog hop.

This week over the holidays me and the youngest two children have been getting out and playing lots of tennis. They love playing it. We are having so much fun. This is what I wore to play in !!

What I wore~

To join in the fun~

• Link up your creative, recipe, crafty, outfit or anything creative posts on the blog hop below.
  • Please try to visit a few blogs on the list to make the hop fun.
  • Include the Creative Monday button or a text link back to my blog in the post you are linking up.
  • Be great if you would like to follow? let me know if you do, so I can stop by and follow back.
  • Don’t forget to tweet me your links so I can re-tweet them.

35 responses to “Anyone For Tennis? : Creative Mondays Blog Hop..”

1. Chris says:

Thank you my friend for hosting!!! Great links—Happy Monday!!xoxoxo

2. Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas says:

Thanks so much for the party, Claire and for your visits!!Hugs,Debbie

3. Julia Nyanyo says:

Loving the polka dots!

4. nancycreative.com says:

Cute outfit! I love the polka dots! πŸ™‚

5. Annie says:

Cute dot top! Thank you for the party!

6. Tamar SB says:

What a fun spring outfit!

7. Elegance and Mommyhood says:

I always wanted to play tennis. Cute sneakers!

8. caseperlatesta says:

Hi Claire! Miss your lovely party for some weeks! Back again! Have a great week! Cute shoes! πŸ˜‰

9. My Rose Colored Shades says:

I love tennis! The hubby and I used to play all the time and then we stopped when we had our first child. Maybe we'll start again when they get a little older. ~Cynthia

10. cherie at stylenudge.com says:

Hi Claire, Loving your polka dots and your great Nike shoes! Thank you for hosting Creative Mondays. Be sure to stop by Style Nudge to join the SHOE AND TELL Fashion Link Up.Cheriehttp://www.stylenudge.com

11. Rebecca says:

Love your Nikes – have a lovely week ahead!Best!Rebeccawww.redtagchiclosangeles.com

12. Julie's Lifestyle says:

I love your outfit and perfect for spring. Thanks for the party and have a great day.

13. Renae of Simple Sequins says:

hi Claire! I'm still a bit confused regarding your two blogs. I'm probably confusing you, too. I am just responding to "renae's repertoire". Since your drop down box here at the comments doesn't have "Name / URL" as an option, I have to sign in as "Renae of Simple Sequins". I don't dare sign out because I'm not sure how I would sign in again. {anybody reading this: If you know what to do, please enlighten me, k?} Thanks for your commitment to your blog hop(s)! I had the one I had and it drove me nuts. lol I love hopping but not hosting. silly me, huh? β™₯renaerenaesrepertoire.com

• Clairejustine oxox says:

Hi Renae, if you get to my other blog I have a link to this one on the top bar, and one here to there, lol. I had lots of spam comments everyday when I opened up the anyone can comment bar and use to delete wrong comments by mistake, this way it get most of them. Aww thanks so much for joining us :):)

14. Mary says:

Hi Claire! How was your weekend? I hope it was filled with lots of spring flowers! Have a great week!

• Clairejustine oxox says:

Hi Mary, lovely thank you.. We are still busy busy here as the children still have another week off school πŸ™‚

15. Jessica Jannenga says:

Happy Monday! Love your polka dots and sneakers! I need some days where I dress more casually. Sounds like fun , playing tennis! I never tried but have been in sports much of my life. Thank you for hosting, and see you tomorrow at TH Tuesday link up, jess xxwww.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

16. Camille Griffiths says:

That is awesome that you have been getting out there and playing tennis. Such a fun way to get some exercise. We used to play it as kids, now I want to try it again!

17. Berlin Clothing says:

Love the red Nikes – it's a cool outfit for being out and about with the kids πŸ™‚ Berlin Clothing

18. Margarett Murphy says:

Love the polka dot shirt.