I have always been a fan of Converse. Ever since watching Grease with Danny Zuko (John Travolta) wearing a pair of Chuck Taylor All Stars. Way back in 1978.
Once I was older and earning my own money I bought my first pair in my 20’s. Since then I have had a few pairs of Converse styles and colours. However that first pair, a pink pair of Chuck Taylor High Tops were my pride and joy. I remember showing them off whenever possible, the kind of shoes when you talk to people you move your feet around a lot, to get them to notice them!!
A lot has changed since then. I now have 4 pairs on the go at any one time. One pair white, one peach with lots of different coloured tongues, a fluorescent pair and some with stars on. Something for every mood.
Last week I was introduced to Jake Shoes. A lovely website full of shoes for all the whole family. They also sell some beautiful Irregular choice ones ( you know!?! my favourite heeled shoes!!). They kindly offered me a chance to pick out some Converse shoes for my daughter. How lovely, her first pair at aged 9!! All my children have large feet, she is already in a size 5 no worries here, a full range of sizes for child and adult alike.
I was pleasantly surprised to see that the youth sizes were only £29.99. I picked her this lovely pair of blue sparkly ones out for a surprise treat.
As you can imagine, she loves them. The colour is her favourite, they sparkle and fit perfectly. She has not took them off her feet yet, only to sleep 😉
About the shoes~
- Name: Converse East Coaster lace shoes.
- Brand new in from the hoop shooting, dunk scoring guys at Converse.
- Lace shoes.
- Colour Turquoise (also available in purple).
- A textile upper that includes glitter stitching and gives the shoes that added bit of shine.
- Great for the upcoming season.
- Perfect for just slipping on and getting on with your summer adventures.
- What to wear with: Wear with skinny jeans or a pair of denim shorts to really get that summer feeling all season long.
- Care Instructions : Spray with protector before first use and allow to dry naturally, repeat process every 2-3 weeks.
- Composition : Upper – Textile Lining – Textile Sole – Synthetic
- Free next working day delivery on all full price UK orders over £40.
- Sizes 10 UK Child up to 5 UK Youth.
About this post:
I was gifted these Converse from Jake Shoes to review. All thoughts are my own opinion and I was not paid for this post…
Linking up with Tried & Tested.