The Sun is Shining The Sky Is Blue…

The sun is shining, the sky is blue. And I feel happy. Happy all through.

Haha I still remember this quote from watching Rosie and Jim videos with my sons around 18 years ago!?!

I am feeling very happy today. The horrible windy has stopped. Yeahhhh!!!! It has been awfully windy for days. I have started running again. Nearly 4 weeks since my fall, where does the time go? and although it still hurts where I fell, I can still run. Slowly but run. 3 miles this morning. Done and dusted. On it like a car bonnet today.

Back into trying to eat more heatlier. Starting with a yummy peanut butter and banana milkshake after my run followed by soup for lunch. Even planning a 2 miles run later…

What I wore~

• Top : Barbour
  • Jeans : Selfridges
  • Shoes : Cath Kidston

You want me to tell you a story about these jeans in wearing? They they retail at £280 and I won them nearly 2 years ago now. Not only did I win them by entering my photo below into a Instagram competition with Selfridges, the photo I entered got put into their London store window for a week. How amazing would it have been to go down and see it!?!

Basically my jeans got famous…

Happy Easter..

Claire

Find me on: Web | Twitter | Facebook

1. Leovi - La Fotografía Efectista Abstracta
    4th April 2015 / 6:49 pm

Love, youthful look delicious!

• Clairejustine oxox
      5th April 2015 / 6:50 am

Thanks for stopping by Leovi 🙂

2. Laura Taylor
    4th April 2015 / 9:00 pm

Love the top. And wow those jeans. Well done on winning them. That is some bragging right. ☺

3. Laura Taylor
    4th April 2015 / 9:00 pm

• Clairejustine oxox
      5th April 2015 / 6:51 am

Aww thanks Laura 🙂

4. Tamar SB
    5th April 2015 / 1:19 pm

Cute jeans!

• Clairejustine oxox
      19th April 2015 / 10:58 am

Thanks Tamar 🙂

5. Debbie Stinedurf
    6th April 2015 / 10:06 am

Glad to hear you're getting back to running! I love the tiny floral print on the top and those shoes are fabulous!Debbiewww.fashionfairydust.com

• Clairejustine oxox
      19th April 2015 / 10:58 am

Thanks Debbie 🙂

6. Anna Jeanine
    6th April 2015 / 6:44 pm

(((Claire))), always so sweet to you now that I have wandered back into this world a bit! Love your outfit. Sorry to hear you fell and were hurt. But I'm glad you are back at it again. I followed you here from Visible Monday.Jeaninehttp://www.midlifemakeover.me/2015/04/anti-aging-report-makeup-edition.html

• Clairejustine oxox
      19th April 2015 / 10:58 am

Aww, Anna Jeanine, lovely to hear from you again 🙂

7. Elegance and Mommyhood
    7th April 2015 / 8:57 am

That shirt is so cute and I love the red sneakers. I just bought a pair of white ones like your red but I would love some in red, also. Great recipe too. That soup looks delish! Sounds like you are staying really healthy and starting Spring the right way!

• Clairejustine oxox