I got sent some Slim Fast products to take part in the Slim Fast Challenge. All thought are my own and I was not paid for this post.
2 Weeks Slim Fast Challenge Results.
Two weeks ago I started a fun Slim-Fast Challenge, after realising I had put on a Stone in weight since Christmas.
I had not been doing much exercise, yet I was still eating the same amount of food.
This challenge was just what I needed. Giving me a push in the right direction, hopefully getting healthy again.
This past Saturday I hopped out of bed, grabbed a cup of coffee and a slice of toast and made my way to ParkRun.
This was my first 5km running event in months. ( I fell over whilst running and it is taking months to heal. )
Afterwards, I got home, whizzing up my recovery breakfast.
A yummy caramel Slim-Fast Shake. Just as I was drinking it, I remembered then shouted: “eek today is weigh in day.”
So a quick dash to the scales of truth!!
I nervously reached for the scales. Have I lost weight? stayed the same? or worse still put some weight on?
First things first I looked in my book to check my starting weight 146.80 lb then I stepped on the scales.
Watching the figures changing took forever. Then it stopped, flashing my new weight.
I got off the scales, did a run/dance around the house and then told everyone my new weight- 140.4 lb.
I have lost 6.4lb in 2 weeks.
I then finished my Shake!!!!
2 Weeks Slim Fast Challenge Results This Is How I Lost Just Over 6 lb In 2 Weeks:
- Following the Slim-Fast 3-2-1 challenge.
- Joining a new gym and trying out different exercise classes.
- Started running again, mostly about a mile and half with my longest run for months being Saturdays 5km Parkrun.
Whoop woo I am on a roll and loving it!!
With me doing more exercise than before, I have more calories available than I first thought. This was an unexpected bonus! Here are a typical days food intake.
Toast or a Weetabix for Breakfast one day. Slim-Fast Bar the next day.
Omelette or Slim-Fast Smoothie for lunch. Again alternating.
Days I had burned a lot of calories at the gym or exercise classes, I added another meal one of the above meals in so I was not too hungry.
A balanced evening meal. Such as Chicken Salad or Spaghetti Bolognese.
Also mixing a couple of treats, like a Slim-Fast choc bar, or a Slim-Fast bag of snacks or Fruit.
2 Weeks Slim Fast Challenge Results:
The last few weeks have been about trying to get the balance right.
Thinking about adding healthier food into my diet. Replacing a meal with a milkshake or meal replacement bar and eating lower calorie treats.
I have gradually tried to integrate the Slim-Fast products into my usual diet.
Doing it in a controlled way, rather than making sweeping changes, I knew I wouldn’t stick too.
I have been trying to be healthy throughout the week, although I have saved my special treats e.g wine, nibbles for the weekend.
Haha, nobody’s perfect!?!
I still have a long way to go to get to where I want to be. The good news is I am now on the road to the right destination!!
2 Weeks Slim Fast Challenge Results.
About this post-
- I got sent some Slim Fast products to take part in the Slim Fast Challenge. All thought are my own and I was not paid for this post…
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
- Sweater Day: Creative Mondays Link Up
- Chocolate S’mores A Traditional American Campfire Treat
- Runstreak: Week Two, Day Seven: Keep On Running
- Easy Chocolate Almond Truffles: Treat for Valentine’s Day
- A Classic Red Velvet Cake Recipe: Valentine’s Day treat
- Chocolate Fondant: Valentine’s Day Treat For 2
- Martha’s Vegan Chocolate Cake By Martha Collison
- Snow On The Higher Ground: #WeekendLinkUp
- Martha Collison’s Chocolate Brownie Pancakes
- Cherry Dress: Throwback Thursday Nottingham Castle
- Queen Of Hearts Jam Tarts: Valentines Special
- Bristol Cathedral: Wordless Wednesday Link Up
- British Asparagus Tortilla: A Twist On A Spanish Dish
- Blue Jeans And Chinos: Creative Mondays #LinkUp
- Asparagus, Tuna And Bean Salad With Shallot And Caper Vinaigrette
- Runstreak: Week One, Day Seven: Keep On Running
- Bohemia’s Top Tips on the best Valentine’s Day Desserts
- Dreaming Of Summer #WeekendLinkUp
- Chantenay Carrot, Bulgar Wheat And Chickpea Spicy Salad
- Orange Dress And Sandals: Throwback Thursday