45+ Lifestyle Blogger From Nottingham

What I Wore : Day Out In Matlock Baths…

You know when it is a bright day but very cold!?! Well it was that kind of day last week when we had a 5 miles walk around Matlock bath.

The sun did not break through all day and I was grateful to have my warm cosy cardigan on me. We only did a 5 miles walk this day. I say only as it was just 2 days earlier that we did the 15 miles walk around London!!

What I wore~

Kids have now broke up from school for the Bank Holiday weekend. Eek plans now need to be made quickly or something fun to be done!!

Any exciting plans for this weekend?

Well I know it is somebody’s birthday on Tuesday, Not so exciting getting older nowadays though…

13 responses to “What I Wore : Day Out In Matlock Baths…”

1. Lisa from @intotheglade says:

Oh I loved that picture when it was your photo before. It looks like a gorgeous place. I love your cardi, it looks perfect for cooler days x

2. Ivana Split says:

this place looks magical!!! lovely casual outfit!!!http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

3. Debbie Stinedurf says:

Beautiful shots Claire…love the tee!Debbiewww.fashionfairydust.com

4. Laura Lee says:

Beautiful countryside and cute outfit! Sometimes there's nothing better than a pair of jeans and sneakers. Happy birthday for Tuesday 🙂

5. Laura Lee says:

6. Ping~Laotian Chic says:

I really like that cardigan color on you. Love the nature hike you took and beautiful photos too. Have a wonderful happy birthday! Age is only a number:) Cheers!

7. Heather{Our Life In a Click} says:

Looks like a gorgeous place to walk and explore! You look stylish in your outfit too!