Hampton Court Palace : The Maze..

Last week when the children were off school we had a fun day out visiting Hampton Court Palace in London.

{You may already know this if you have visited my blog this week!}

We had a great day out here and today I am sharing some picture from The maze.

No chance of leading for me when the children are on a mission!

“Come on mum”

“Stop taking pictures”

Wrong turn!

Lots of twists, wrong turns and a while later…

We found the middle!

Hampton Court Maze – the most famous maze in the world…

When we got home we realised we had missed out on so much more. Planning another trip here soon to see what we missed out on!!

9 responses to “Hampton Court Palace : The Maze..”

1. MummyTravels says:

There really is so much at Hampton Court – I've visited a few times and with my daughter when she was a baby (which was surprisingly great) but still haven't been into the maze! #countrykids

• Clairejustine oxox says:

Thanks for stopping by. I can not wait to visit again, so much we missed out on due to lack of time!!

2. Coombe Mill says:

I love it there, we went a few years ago,my kids cheated on the maze and I caught them leaping hedges to beat one another and receiving a ticking off! the house is really interesting too and great down by the river, a lovely place to spend a day. thank you for sharing with me on country Kids.

3. Kezzie says:

When I went to Hever castle and visited their mazes (really worth visiting), I bought a maze book and consequently,r eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally want to go to Hampton Court- tres envious!x

4. Happy Homebird says:

I really want to visit Hampton Court, looks amazing and I am rather fond of a maze, there's a romance with them.

5. Annie says:

Beautiful maze! Looking at your photos I am thinking I want to go there with my daughter dressed as Alice. And she will not be allowed to say stop taking pictures 😉

6. pixiedusk says:

I would be very very scared if I get lost in a maze! But this one looks like fun.

7. Parent Club says:

Looks like such fun!Happy #WWhttp://parentclub.ca/2015/06/ww-w-linky-throwback/

8. Linda Blatchford says:

I'm not sure I'd like a maze, never been in one. The pictures are lovely. http://linorstore.com/cat-faces/