This week I am trying different ways to eat porridge as it is so much healthier than sugary cereals..
Serves 1 or double ingredients for 2 etc..
- Sunflower oil spray for greasing oven bowl
- 100g Porridge oats
- 100g ( 2 small) eating apple peeled and core taken out,chopped into small chunks
- 3/4 Pint of semi skimmed milk
- half a tsp of ground cinnamon
- Splash of milk
- Pre heat (fan oven) to 180c
- Spray a medium bowl with oil spray.
- Place the oats and chopped apple into the bowl.
- Mix in the milk.
- Sprinkle with the cinnamon.
- Cook in a pre heated oven for around 35 minutes.
- Leave to cool 5 minutes.
- Serve with a splash of milk.