Bucket list No 23.) Grandmas And Granddads : Fun 2o minutes train ride, and 4 miles walk to go see Grandma and Granddad. Bike/run/ scooter or walk. Lovely on a sunny day.
On Wednesday we arranged that the first day of the school holidays we would get up at 6.30 to do our running. All good intentions went out the window when we got up late!!
Oh well first day of the school holidays, still loads more days to go!
So off we went to visit grandma and granddad.
First up a mile walk to the train station. Me on foot with Mollie the collie, my daughter on my scooter and my son did a longer detour (2 miles run) to get his run done and met us so far down the road.
Then off through the park and on to the train station.
10 minutes on the train and arrive 2 miles away from Grandma and Granddads house.
A walk over the train bridge then my son ran the next 2 miles. My daughter scooted and me and Mollie ran/walked and a bit of a carry the rest of the way.
A mile to go it looked like rain. We was ok when we got to grandmas house though, the sun came back out and we had a fun time on their garden!!
Left on the bucket list…
- Go To The Beach
- Lots Of Train Rides
- Have A BBQ
- Visit Bakewell in Derby
- Early Morning Runs
- Visit Matlock in Derbyshire
- Play Tennis
- Clumber Park In Nottingham
- Victoria Embankment, Nottingham
- Sherwood Forest, Nottingham
- The Gym
- Visit Lincoln in Lincolnshire
- Basket Ball
- Lots Of Walking Mollie To The Parks
- Visit Blackpool Lancashire
- Stopping At Grandma And Granddads Caravan
- Days Out At Skegness Lincolnshire
- Newstead Abbey Nottinghamshire
- Shopping in Manchester
- A day trip to Bournemouth
Visit Grandmas And Granddads by train
- 5 parks in 5 hours
- Go To The Woods To Have A Nerf Gun Battle
- Visit Leicester
- Park Run
- Visit Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- A walk around Ladybower Reservoir, Derbyshire
- COSMO Restaurant Nottingham
- Visit York
- Day trip to Scarborough, North Yorkshire