The Day We Went To Visit A Tree…

The Day We Went To Visit A Tree!!

We have been having so much fun over the holidays and one day we went to visit a tree!!

Not just any tree though, a tree we helped to plant. A few years ago I was asked to come along with my daughters class at school to plant a few trees. This tree is one my daughter and a few of her school friends planted.

We had completely forgot about planting the tree {ekk sorry tree} until we was visiting the park. My daughter mention ” can you remember that tree we panted mum?” aw yes ‘ i replied’ and off we went to look for it.

My daughter enjoyed visiting the tree, and talking about when we planted it. We must visit it next year to see how much it has grown…

Claire Justine

Find me on: Web | Twitter | Facebook

1. Tamar SB
    3rd August 2015 / 11:21 am

How fun to go check in on the tree!

2. All about a Mummy
    3rd August 2015 / 2:09 pm

I'm sure the tree didn't mind being forgotten for a while! In years to come your kids can picnic with their kids under it. I love that idea #magicmoments

3. About JollyJilly
    3rd August 2015 / 6:11 pm

What a great idea. You could make a regular thing in years to come. Even take your grandkids one day and then they can take you lol lol

4. Kierna Corr
    5th August 2015 / 9:30 am

We did exactly the same thing at our school 2 years ago, it is lovely to see the trees getting bigger and more tree like than the little saplings we had planted.

5. Jenny Eaves
    9th August 2015 / 8:49 am

Your daughter must have been pleased to see her sapling growing into a bigger tree, did you find the exact one she planted, or were there they all grown over and not easy to decide?Lovely to know that she helped nature and all the birds and beasties using the tree will be very pleased to have it.Thanks for linking up to #whatevertheweather. 🙂 x

6. Jaime Oliver
    9th August 2015 / 2:20 pm

aww thats wonderful to have had the opportunity to plant a part of the future! love it and that you got to go back and see it Thanks for linking up with #MagicMoments

7. Chloe Ciliberto
    10th August 2015 / 9:14 pm

This is so lovely. You should definitely go back year after year and see how much it has grown and see how much your daughter has grown too. She must have been so pleased to see how much it had grown. Thank you so much for linking this up to #whatevertheweather x