Wild Alaska Salmon Breakfast Pie (Serves 12).
The August bank holiday is just around the corner and this is the perfect excuse to make an extra special breakfast to fuel exciting days out or treat a loved on to a lazy breakfast in bed.
Wild Alaska Salmon Breakfast Pie (Serves 12)
- 2 x 213g can red or pink wild Alaska salmon drained and flaked
- 2 x 9” Prepared pastry cases
- 8 x Eggs
- 235ml cup Whipping Cream
- 1 tsp. Pepper, fresh ground
- 2 tsp Salt
- 200g Mushrooms, fresh, sliced thin
- 200g Spinach, sautéed
- 225g Cream Cheese, cut into 1/4” cubes
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Blind bake pie shell for 20 minutes. Whisk eggs, cream, salt, and pepper together. Divide the salmon, mushrooms, spinach, and cream cheese between the two shells. Pour 1/2 of the egg/cream mixture into each shell. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until egg mixture is set.
- Cut each pie into sixths. Place one slice on plate and serve warm, cold, or room temperature.
About this post: Guest post credits to Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute. No payment was received.