Halva bakery in Fulham, are currently offering a Bubble-gum and Raspberry Jam cupcake and they kindly let me share their recipe.
- 4x eggs
- 130 g caster sugar
- 130g flour
- 40g cool melted butter
- Raspberry Jam (as much as you want!)
Ganachée Monte Topping:
- 90g good quality white chocolate
- 100g whipping cream
- 300g whipping cream (separate to the 100 gr)
- 40g Monin Bubble gum syrup
The day before:
- Take your 100gr cream to boiling point and pour it over the white chocolate and stir with a spatula until fully combined.
- Then add the other 300gr cold whipping cream, stir well and add the syrup. Keep in the fridge for at least 12 hours.
On the day:
- In a mixer mix eggs and sugar, when it becomes white and fluffy, gently fold the flour in and add the cool melted butter.
- Fill the cupcake mould three quarters full and bake at 170c for 15 minutes.
- Poke a cupcake with a thin knife, they are ready when the knife comes out clean.
- Take the ganache out of the fridge and whip it in the mixer until it becomes fluffy like a Crème Chantilly. (Whipped cream)
- Dig a little hole in your cupcake and put a tea spoon of raspberry jam and pipe your bubble gum ganache over it.
About this post: This is a guest recipe from Halva bakery. No Payment was received.