Cinnamon and Raisin Cookies…
Always fun making cookies. Me and the children love making and eating them. Especially nice to eat when the are slightly cooled with a nice glass of milk!
Serves : 30
Set up : 10 minutes
Cooking time : 10 minutes
- 75g (3 oz) Flora Buttery
- 55 g (2 oz) caster sugar
- 100 g (3½oz) soft brown sugar
- 1 medium egg
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 100 g (3½oz) raisins, chopped
- 175 g (6 oz) self-raising flour, sieved together with:
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon and
- 0.5 tsp bicarbonate of soda
How to make:
- Place all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and beat together with a wooden spoon until well mixed.
- Place teaspoons of the mixture on baking sheets, previously brushed with Flora.
- Bake on the middle shelf of a preheated hot oven 190°C/170°C fan/ gas mark 5 for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool on a wire tray.
About this post:
Recipe and ingredients were kindly provided to us from Flora.