Colour : I Will Wear What I Like

Last weekend we spent a couple of days in London. We had a great time. Always so much to see and do in London.

Whisking away our two youngest along with a few clothes, we set off to the Capital to celebrate our 19th Wedding Anniversary.

We usually spend every Anniversary on a holiday to Blackpool. Where I and my Hubby first went away together. Many moons ago!!

My 2 oldest boys are all grown up now doing their own thing. So it is just the 4 of us who get away together.

This year after deciding to get a new puppy, a major holiday has been put on the back burner. You always seem to forget how hard it is!!

We only managed to sneak away for a little break after agreeing to let my eldest two have a few friends over for a party.

Although that wasn’t the best idea!! (will save that story for another post.)

Off we went to catch the train, hope Mollie does not miss me.

So many new things to spot after only visiting a few months ago.

Where to start first!?

We spotted lots of Heart trees on the Heart Trail. How sweet!

How cool is this red wall with the big fist on with a finger pointing down at you?

Found this outside the National Theatre on the South Bank.

It was a beautiful evening for a walk, we saw lots of street performers, dancers.

Snog Frozen Yogurt bus.

How cool!!

It could be you!?!

What I Wore:

Sunglasses + Headband: Primark

Dress: Debenhams

Bag: Cath Kidston

Converse: c/o JD Sports

South Bank, Skate Park.

Love this photo of Me and the Husband.

As for Mollie, turns out she was fine. She got spoilt rotten, spending the evening as party leader!!

Linking up with Not Dressed As Lamb on Monday for #iwillwearwhatilike and this weeks theme is colour.

Claire

Find me on: Web | Twitter | Facebook

1. Kezzie
    5th September 2015 / 11:00 pm

I always associate the Southbank skaters with my childhood visit there! The huge finger is brilliant as is the heart! A very happy anniversary to you and I'm glad you got a little break. I look forward, with trepidation, to hear what happened at hte party!x

2. Ivana Split
    6th September 2015 / 7:16 am

That striped maxi dress is fabulous and it looks great on you. It must have great seeing those street performers. thanks for sharing<3http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

3. Morgan Prince
    6th September 2015 / 9:57 am

Looking good as usual hun. Hope you had a fabulous time in London. Oh and I'm loving the new look blog! 😉

4. Tamar SB
    6th September 2015 / 4:04 pm

How fun to get away to London!!

5. venus smileygal
    6th September 2015 / 4:12 pm

That is indeed a nice photo wall background! So clever! You look lovely in your dress by the way…(◕‿◕✿) EmoteraGoddess.com | Instagram | Bloglovin

6. Jaymie Ashcraft
    6th September 2015 / 5:08 pm

Great photos!!!!! Going to London is on my wish list. Jaymiewww.jaymieashcraft.comFridays Fashions link up.

7. Kerri-Ann Hargreaves
    6th September 2015 / 6:26 pm

The colours really suit you, looks like a beautiful day. Thank you for joining in with #StreetStyleSunday

8. Californian Mum in London
    6th September 2015 / 7:46 pm

Great stripey dress. Happy anniversary. Glad you managed to get away! x

9. Melanie
    8th September 2015 / 1:16 am

I love your striped jumpsuit with runners! And my thanks to the creative genius who thought of putting the big pointing finger on the wall. What a fun way to commemorate a visit there. Glad you had a great getaway.

10. Colour Queen
    8th September 2015 / 10:50 pm

Your striped jumpsuit is such a fun look. The colours are so British. Congratulations on reaching 19 years married!

11. Margarett Murphy
    10th September 2015 / 5:01 pm

How cool is that wall! Lovely pictures