Happy Monday everyone. Creative Mondays is my favourite blog hop of the week as I get to see all your amazing creative ideas 🙂 Link up, have fun blog hopping and please be kind enough to link back to the hop in your post and leave a comment if you like the blog hop.
In London last week we notice lots of things we had not seen before, including this stik mural under Hungerford Bridge at Southbank.
How cool is this!?!
We looked through all the pictures, as they told a lovely story of life and growing up?
From babies, children, adults and family’s.
Such great things to see.
I notice a few lovely dresses to, polka dots….
Link up and have fun hoping around 🙂
To join in the fun~
- Link up your creative, recipe, crafty, outfit or anything creative posts on the blog hop below.
- Please try to visit a few blogs on the list to make the hop fun.
- Include the Creative Monday button or a text link back to my blog in the post you are linking up.
- Be great if you would like to follow? let me know if you do, so I can stop by and follow back.
- Don’t forget to tweet me your links so I can re-tweet them.
<div class=”clairejustine” >
<img src=”http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Yl5M_IeDhfA/VMTDiTogPBI/AAAAAAAA1wI/7bdzFzqWeH4/s1600/cl5.jpg” alt=”clairejustine” />