Smoked Salmon Omelette
Recipe : Castle MacLellan
- 3 free range eggs
- 113g tub of Castle MacLellan Scottish Smoked Salmon Pâté with Lemon Juice and Horseradish
- Pinch cracked black pepper
- Slice of smoked salmon
- Wedge of lemon
- Crack the eggs and beat with a fork.
- Thoroughly mix the pate through the egg mix and add a pinch cracked black pepper.
- In a non-stick omelette pan gently melt a knob of butter.
- Pour the mix in to the pan, gently bring the edges into the middle of the pan until the mixture is just set and soft.
- Fold the omelette in the pan and serve on a plate with a slice of smoked salmon and a wedge of lemon.
About this post: This is a guest recipe from Castle MacLellan. No Payment was received.