Blend, blitz and juice your way to better health!
Stay in the mood all summer long and beyond with this heady concoction of foods containing natural stimulants.
With three key ingredients – watermelon, useful for improving heart health; honey, considered to be a strong aphrodisiac by ancient civilizations; and cinnamon, an aromatherapy agent for relaxation.
This juice is sure to set you up for a summer of love whether you’re partying in Ibiza or right here in the UK.
- ½ a watermelon
- A handful of mint
- 1 tbsp of honey
- ½ tsp of cinnamon
- 100ml coconut water
- Remove the watermelon rind.
- Chop the watermelon into chunks.
- Pour the coconut water into the appliance.
- Add the watermelon chunks, a handful of mint leaves, and pour the honey over the top. Sprinkle with a pinch of cinnamon.
- Blitz until you have a smooth consistency with no chunks.
- Pour into a tall glass, and garnish with a slice of watermelon and mint leaves on top.
Guest post credits: Currys PC World and juicing expert Sarah Cadji team up to create a range of health-inspired recipes. I was not paid for this post.