Happy Monday everyone.
Creative Mondays is my favourite blog hop of the week as I get to see all your amazing creative ideas 🙂
Link up, have fun blog hopping and please be kind enough to link back to the hop in your post and leave a comment if you like the blog hop.
I have been painting my bathroom this week and finally getting around to making this fun and easy Jack Daniels soap dispenser.
What you need:
- 1 empty 70cl bottle of Jack Daniel’s washed out
- 750 ml liquid soap ( I used one and a half bottles 500ml bottles)
- 1 soap pump lid
What to do:
- Wash out and leave bottle to dry out.
- Pour the soap in and place the pump action lid on!!
I love this, it looks great and was oh so easy to make!!
Link up and have fun hoping around 🙂
To join in the fun~
- Link up your creative, recipe, crafty, outfit or anything creative posts on the blog hop below.
- Visit a few blogs on the list to make the hop fun for everyone.
- Please try to include the Creative Monday button or a text link back to my blog in the post you are linking up.
- Be great if you would like to follow? let me know if you do, so I can stop by and follow back.
- Don’t forget to tweet me your links so I can re-tweet them.
<div class=”clairejustine” >
<img src=”http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Yl5M_IeDhfA/VMTDiTogPBI/AAAAAAAA1wI/7bdzFzqWeH4/s1600/cl5.jpg” alt=”clairejustine” />