Avocado On Sourdough Toast With Chilli Scramble Eggs And Bacon…
Preparation And Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 184g streaky bacon
- 4 large free range eggs
- 100g Rachel’s Greek Style Low Fat Yogurt
- Salt & pepper
- 1 red chilli, chopped (de-seed if you wish the dish to be less hot)
- 10g salted butter
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- Dark sough dough loaf, sliced
- Begin by cooking the bacon under the grill or in the oven – cook to your liking.
- Crack the eggs into a measuring jug and add the yogurt.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper, then use a fork to beat them together. Add the chopped chilli.
- Put a medium sized saucepan over a low heat and add the butter.
- Leave it to melt slowly, then when it starts to bubble, carefully pour in the eggs.
- Stir slowly with a wooden spoon, or a spatula if you’ve got one, so you can get right to the edges of the pan.
- Keep gently stirring until the eggs still look silky, slightly runny and slightly underdone, and then remove from the heat – the heat of the pan will continue to cook the eggs to perfection.
- Layer the scrambled egg with avocado slices and cooked bacon on toasted slices of sough dough bread, serving immediately.
About this post: This recipe was provided by Rachel’s. No Payment was received.