Lemon, Coconut And White Chocolate Truffles…
Makes: 24 -30 truffles
Preparation and Cooking Time: 20 minutes plus overnight chilling
- 230g white chocolate
- 190ml double cream
- 180g Rachel’s Greek Style Lemon Yogurt
- 30g unsalted butter
- 200g desiccated coconut and 1tbsp for the truffle mixture
- 10g freeze dried raspberries
- 2 drops of lemon oil or flavouring
- Melt the chocolate in an ovenproof bowl over a pan of simmering water on a low heat. When melted, remove from the heat and leave it to cool slightly.
- Quickly add the cream, yogurt and melted butter, and beat with a spatula or wooden spoon until smooth.
- Stir in 1 tablespoon of desiccated coconut, the dried raspberry pieces, add a couple of drops of lemon oil for extra flavour and mix well.
- Cover the bowl with clingfilm and place in the fridge to set and chill overnight.
- When ready to roll your truffles remove the bowl from the fridge. Take a heaped teaspoon of the mixture and roll into a ball between your palms.
- Roll each truffle in the desiccated coconut and place in a petit four case, then place on a tray or plate and chill again.
- Serve at room temperature.
- Truffles will keep in the fridge in an airtight container for 1 week.
About this post:
This recipe was provided by Rachel’s. No Payment was received.