Happy Monday everyone.Creative Mondays is my favourite blog hop of the week as I get to see all your amazing creative ideas. Link up, have fun blog hopping and please be kind enough to link back to the hop in your post.
Also be great if you leave a comment and I will hop over and see what you have been up to. Most importantly link up and have fun hoping around!!
I am always one for leaving things until the last minute. When my daughter tried her old Halloween costumes on Saturday morning they did not fit.
Don’t worry I said, we will think of something.
‘Rushes around and panics’ Thinking cap on!!
I went into the garage and find out all the old costumes she had collected over the years. Then I thought of an idea. ” Lets up-cycled the old ones and make one dress that fits you”
She looked a little puzzled but let me work my magic on them!!
The 3 old costumes I used:
The end result:
Even long enough to wear next year!!
I cut the arms off on costume to make arm warmers too.
My daughter admitted after, I thought you were going to make a complete mess of it!!
“She said” You did great, it is the best I have ever had because it is all my Halloween costumes in one.
Pictured below 5 years ago when she first had one of the dresses:
Now on to the party:
To join in the fun~
- Link up your creative, recipe, crafty, outfit or anything creative posts on the blog hop below.
- Visit a few blogs on the list to make the hop fun for everyone.
- Please try to include the Creative Monday button or a text link back to my blog in the post you are linking up.
- Be great if you would like to follow? let me know if you do, so I can stop by and follow back.
- Don’t forget to tweet me your links so I can re-tweet them.
<div class=”clairejustine” >
<img src=”http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Yl5M_IeDhfA/VMTDiTogPBI/AAAAAAAA1wI/7bdzFzqWeH4/s1600/cl5.jpg” alt=”clairejustine” />
This linky list
has now closed.
See you soon.