1 lunch idea I can always get the 2 younger children helping me to make and that is Naan bread pizzas. They are quick and easy to make and so tasty too! This is one fun after school snack that sometimes we make when dad is working late to keep us going till dinner.
This recipe also inspired my old 2 who are at uni to make as a dinner too. They just add lots of cooked meat or tuna and different vegetables onto theirs. They also make them for friends and they love the idea so much they start making their own too.
- 4 shop brought naan bread
- 6-8 tablespoons of passata
- 4 big handfuls of grated mature cheese
- Pre heat fan oven to 180c.
- Lay the naan bread on a oven tray and spreed the passata on the top of the naan bread.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese evenly onto the Naan breads.
- Cook in over for around 10-15 minutes until all cheese has melted and turned a nice golden brown.
Have you made Naan bread pizzas before?