The Flowered Dress…

How quickly is January flying by!?

I am not a fan of this cold, dark and miserable month. It is so hard to get motivated to go out for a run in the cold. I like to be nice and warm, even before I start! Having a dog makes me stay slightly fit by going out for walks at least twice a day. Also my daughter doing her own run streak, has helped me keep going out running. Even when I do not feel up to it.

This month I have mostly been living in wellie’s for walkie’s in the muddy fields or trainers for our after school running. Makes a change to get dressed up!!

One thing I miss in the cold Winter months is seeing the pretty flowers growing. So I am wearing them on my dress.

What I wore:

• Dress : Debenhams
  • Scarf : Primark
  • Shoes : New Look

Are you a fan of January? Or do you have the Winter blues?  like me…

What item of shoes or clothing have you been living in this month?

Do you miss anything in Winter?

Claire

1. Tamar SB
    January 28, 2016 / 2:12 pm

Nice pop of color!

2. Ana Love Craft
    January 28, 2016 / 2:57 pm

Wonderful dress, Claire! The red shoes and the white scarf is perfect on it!Have a fabulous day!Hugs and love from Portugal,Ana Love Craftwww.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

3. Margarett Murphy
    January 28, 2016 / 7:26 pm

Love the dress …

4. Kezzie
    January 28, 2016 / 8:20 pm

That dress is gorgeous and I like the addition of the scarf! Those shoes though- they are beautiful- were they a recent purchase?! Probably not, knowing my luck!x

5. Winnie
    January 28, 2016 / 10:45 pm

Beautiful dress! You look fabulous in it

6. Heather{Our Life In a Click}
    January 29, 2016 / 2:44 am

I'm definitely having the winter blues! I've been living in jeans, boots and sweater (and thick socks). I love that dress. So pretty!

7. Elegance and Mommyhood
    January 29, 2016 / 3:12 pm

This flower dress is beautiful. I too miss florals in the Winter. Your flowered dress looks great and chic with the scarf and the red pumps are gorgeous.

8. Mica T
    January 30, 2016 / 3:56 am

Your floral dress is lovely! The darker print makes it perfect for the cooler weather and it's nice to have some florals and colours! :)It's the opposite here as it's summer right now,a nd it makes you not want to exercise as it's too hot, haha!Away From The Blue Blog

9. Nicole Mölders
    January 30, 2016 / 4:29 am

Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style

10. Alice Warren
    February 1, 2016 / 6:08 am

What a beautiful dress!! The weather is not too dreary in California and I just started up running again and it feels so good. Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you soon!Alicewww.happinessatmidlife.com

11. Leigh Kendall
    February 1, 2016 / 12:21 pm

I'm not a fan of January so anything that perks it up gets a vote from me – love your dress, the flowers are a pretty pop of colour xx #fashionfridays

12. Annie
    February 1, 2016 / 7:09 pm

You are looking gorgeous!The January passed so quick that I did not have time for winter-blues!

13. Honest Mum
    February 2, 2016 / 12:47 pm

You look wonderful and adore the flower shot in the middle too-so creative and cool. Thanks for linking up to #fashionfriday

14. Jane Caroline Brennan
    February 4, 2016 / 1:26 pm

Ooh I´m a sucker for a floral dress! John Lewis have just got some amazing floral dresses in which are really tempting too! Your lipstick shade goes so well with the dress. #stylelixirwww.rockingmummysworld.wordpress.com