At The Park : The Wednesday Blog Hop..

One day last week, after school we went to visit my parents. Before we arrived we stopped at a local park and did our evening run. It is lovely to run in day light and another bonus, the sun was shining! Still very cold though.

Lovely to see lots of Spring colours around, the swans on the water and the daffodils popping up all over. After our mile run we stopped to watch the sun starting to set.

clairejustine

26 responses to “At The Park : The Wednesday Blog Hop..”

1. Ai Sakura says:

What a beautiful place to run at! πŸ™‚

2. Tamar SB says:

Crazy, you have flowers already! Gorgeous light!

3. Verena says:

These are such beautiful photos! I canΒ΄t wait for spring to come! Sadly the winter came back over here in Germany.

4. Heather{Our Life In a Click} says:

Beautiful photos! I'm jealous of your spring colors and flowers!

5. FABBY'S LIVING says:

Beautiful images of the lake and pretty flowers.Thank you for hosting Claire Justine.FABBY

6. Natalie A says:

Beautiful photos!

7. Fashion Fairy Dust says:

Such stunning shots Claire! And daffodils already? I can't even imagine since we got buried under almost a foot of snow yesterday!Debbiewww.fashionfairydust.com

8. Deb Nance at Readerbuzz says:

Beautiful light!Here's my Wordless Wednesday!

9. Christina Morley says:

Beautiful photos! Mary Denman also posted a photo of a yellow daffodil for her Wordless Wednesday, but hers is covered in snow. πŸ˜‰ Enjoy your signs of spring! We'll be heading into autumn. Our dams and rivers are drying up. We are on water restrictions. We need rain! But, I also heard that the farmers don't want rain until after the harvest. We live in wine country, so there are lots of vineyards and table grape farms all around us and it's grape picking time!

• Clairejustine oxox says:

Hi Christina, thank you for your comment. I am really looking forward to Spring as I hate being cold. I love wine, I would love to visit a vineyard, would be amazing to see it being picked and made into wine:)

10. Julie's Lifestyle says:

Hi Claire, I love your photos and the spring flowers. I hope you have a nice day and enjoy the rest of the week.

11. 3 Princesses and 1 Dude says:

What a lovely place to run. Beautiful photos πŸ™‚ #WednesdayBlogHop

12. kateonthinice says:

Was just feeling cold and thinking that I wish Spring would hurry up and then I came across your post which shows signs of hope of the new season whilst showing the old one has still not shifted its sorry bottom yet. Gorgeous pics that make me more inclined to go out

• Clairejustine oxox says:

Hi Kate, I know what you mean. I hate being cold and can not wait for spring πŸ™‚ I can not wait to find more Spring flowers over the next few months, they really cheer me up ,seeing them πŸ™‚

13. Kisma says:

What a fabulous escape! I am so ready for spring, aren't you?

14. Mystery Case says: