On Monday I made these yummy blueberry muffins.
They were the best I have ever made!!
I think the fact that the blueberries were really big ones made them even better.
So yummy and perfect for an afternoon treat and lunch boxes..
- 150g Butter
- 150g Caster sugar
- 150g Self raising flour, sieved
- 3 Medium eggs
- 1tsp Vanilla extracts with seeds
- 125 Blueberries
- 10 Paper muffin cases
- Muffin tray
- Place the butter, sifted flour, caster sugar, eggs and vanilla extracts into a mixing bowl.
- Pre heat oven 175C (fan)
- Mix all the ingredients together with an electric whisk until all combined together.
- Stir in the blueberries.
- Pop 10 muffin cake cases into a muffin tray and spoon the mixture evenly between the 20 cases. Trying to make sure their is not too many or less blueberries in each.
- Cook in a pre heat over for around 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and leave in the tray for 10 minutes, then remove and place on a cooling rack.
- Leave to cool.
They smelt amazing cooking!!
I popped on my running clothes and took the dog for a run when they came out the oven as I would have been tempted to eat a few. I couldn’t wait for them to completely cool down properly if I was stood their waiting, could I!?.