Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop. Thanks for stopping by and linking up to the weekend blog hop. Happy you are here and hope you have fun hoping around and finding new blogs to read, follow and comment on. If you like the blog hop please be kind enough to link back so others can join in the fun too.
Snack time and we made these fun garlic slice pizzas yesterday. Shop brought garlic slices are tasty, quick and easy to cook. Then we made them into yummy garlic, cheese and ham pizza.
- 6 Cheese and garlic slices
- 6 Tablespoons of passata
- 4 -6 slices of cooked ham
- 6 Handfuls of mature cheese
- Pre heat your oven to 170c fan
- Place the cheese and garlic slices on a baking tray.
- Put a spoonful of passata on each slice, then some chopped ham and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cook for around 10-12 minutes until all cheese had melted and slightly golden.
Onto the blog hop..