A few weeks ago I was asked “How Do You Wear Pearls?”
I love to wear costume jewellery, especially pearls (remember this outfit?) but I have never actually owned a real pearl necklace before. You can imagine how excited I was then when Claudia Bradby Jewellery asked me if I would like to review a piece from their SS16 collection. They have a beautiful collection of cultured pearls.
I picked out this adorable and very delicate Valentina Rose Gold And Pearl Necklace.
I like to describe my style as modern with a vintage twist. I adore polka dots, floral patterns and pearls. Putting my own spin on them to create a fresh ensemble.
About my pearl necklace:
- Cupid has struck twice with pretty rose gold and feminine pearls. Sometimes the simple things work the best. The warm hue of rose gold beautifully showcases the lustre of the delicate pearls in this feminine pearl necklace.
- Wear with the Valentina bracelet for a matching set.
- Length of necklace 43cm.
- Freshwater rice pearls secured with rose gold plated on sterling silver arrow and heart clasp.
- Price : £93.00
How stunning is this pearl necklace!?
There are all kinds of outfits I would wear my pearls with for any day of the week:
- I would dress them down for a school run with a plain floaty shirt and skinny jeans.
- A little more dressy for a shopping trip with heels on.
- My favourite polka dot dress for a night out with my Husband! This Sunday if you are reading Mr..
- A night out with friends would be a mixture, depending on the venue.
Here is a picture of the matching bracelet:
I was sent the pearls to review. All thoughts are my own. I was not paid for this post.