Happy Monday everyone. Hope you have had a lovely weekend? It has been so miserable here, cold and damp. Roll on Summer…
A few days ago I mentioned that I have spent most of the month in running trainers or wellie’s for walks with Mollie the Collie. So this weekend it has been lovely to break that routine and wear something else.
Thanks to Jones Bootmaker for sending me some beautiful boots. I have been wearing them ever since they arrived. For the first few days I wore them around the house, bedding them in. Today I ventured out for a touch of retail therapy. So comfy.
When my boots arrived I quickly tried them on and then remembered why I do not buy long fitted boots anymore. Eek I forgot my calf’s are quite wide. I zipped them up lovely, but they wouldn’t go up to the top!!
You can imagine how I felt!! Gutted I forgot about my calf size.
Being made up of quality leather I hoped they would stretch a little over time to fit me nicely. So as I wore them round the house I could feel them loosening, fitting to my leg shape. Finally after a good 6 or 7 hrs of wear, that final couple of cm sealed shut. Now a perfect fit!!
A good quality leather should always shape to your feet/legs, these boots being no exception.
I have not had any long leather boots for a while. I love these, not wanting to take them off. Makes a change from the wellies…
Jones Bootmaker have a lovely selection of quality boots and shoes for all the family. It was hard to pick a favourite pair. For me I made the perfect choice as these are such a classic style. What would you pick? Let me know.
They have nice chunky block heel. Great for school runs and shopping trips, looking classy without being too high. I picked a size 7 and they are now a perfect fit. They are made up of soft black leather and have a real quality feel to them.
About the boots:
- Knee high boot with a chunky heel, simple, soft black leather upper and leather lining and sock.
- Style Rosie is perfect for everyday wear, with a perfect sized block heel to give you a lift.
These boots are lovely and I am not planning to take them off for a good few months …
Do you like long black boots ?
Or do you prefer ankle boots?
I was sent these boots to review. All thoughts are my own. I was not paid for this post.
Creative Mondays is my favourite blog hop of the week as I get to see all your amazing creative ideas. Link up, have fun blog hopping and please be kind enough to link back to the hop in your post.
Now on to the party:
To join in the fun~
- Link up your creative, recipe, crafty, outfit or anything creative posts on the blog hop below.
- Visit a few blogs on the list to make the hop fun for everyone.
- Please try to include the Creative Monday button or a text link back to my blog in the post you are linking up.
- Be great if you would like to follow? let me know if you do, so I can stop by and follow back.
- Don’t forget to tweet me your links so I can re-tweet them.