Are you looking for a nice and different weekend treat?
Do you like cheesecakes?
Do you fancy making these cheesecakes with a nice healthy twist?
These cheesecakes have a cashew nut base, how tasty? Then filled with healthier ingredients such as cashew nuts, orange juice, coconut oil, runny honey, cinnamon, grated rind of 2 oranges and raspberries. What a beautiful combination?
Fancy trying these Orange And Raspberry Raw Cheesecake for a Sunday dessert?
They would make sweet treats for any day of the week too.
- Pyrex Glass Ramekins
- 20 minutes plus chilling time
Orange And Raspberry Raw Cheesecake:
- 100g unsalted Cashew nuts
- 75g pitted dates
- 1 Tsp oil
- 250g Cashew nuts
- 125ml orange juice
- 50ml coconut oil, melted
- 25ml runny honey
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- Grated rind of 2 oranges
- 200g raspberries
- Place the nuts, dates and oil for the base into a food processor or liquidizer and run to chop everything finely. Press into the base of 4 Pyrex glass ramekins.
- Soak the cashew nuts for the filling in the orange juice for 10 minutes.
- Rinse the processor bowl and then add all the ingredients for the filling apart from the orange rind and raspberries. Process until the mixture is smooth and stir in the orange rind. Keep ¼ of the mixture on one side and divide the rest between the ramekins, levelling the tops.
- Process the raspberries (keeping some as decoration) and then add the reserved ¼ of the filling, mix well. Divide between the ramekins, level the tops and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight and decorate with orange rind and raspberries before serving.
Recipe and photograph by Pyrex. No Payment was received.
What do you think?
Fancy making some of these Orange And Raspberry Raw Cheesecake?
Do you have any dinner parties coming up our fancy making them up for a mid-morning snack?