Me and my children are not fans of dark chocolate. I think it is the bitter taste of it that make us go errr. I had some as a gift at Christmas that need to be used so I made these double chocolate popcorn rocky roads. We all enjoyed these!
How To Make Popcorn Rocky Roads:
- 100g Dark chocolate
- 100g Milk chocolate
- 30g Unsalted butter
- 1 tsp Golden syrup
- 20g Min marshmallows
- 20g Dried cranberries
- 20g Rice Krispies
- 25g Bag of toffee popcorn
- 2 digestive biscuits, broken into chunks
- Break both lots of chocolates up into pieces and pop into a heatproof dish.
- Place dish over a small pan of simmering pre-boiled water.
- Add butter and golden syrup.
- Stir until all above ingredients has mix and melted together.
- Remove from the heat.
- Stir in marshmallows, cranberries, rice krispies, broken digestives and popcorn.
- Place into moulds. I used some silicon large flower moulds and made 6.
- Place into fridge for a few hours to set.
What do you think of my Popcorn Rocky Roads?
Fancy trying some?