19 Ideas To Use Your Mason Jar …

I love to use Mason jars for crafting and making some recipes up in. How much fun can using a glass jar be!? Food, flowers and candles all look so good inside them too.

Today I am sharing some fun ideas to use them for.

19 Ideas To Use Your Mason Jar:

14.) Sweets:

15.) Hot Chocolate And Marshmallows:

16.) Cookie Mix:

17.) Jams, Marmalades And Honey:

18.) Homemade Pickles And Chutneys:

19.) Vegetable Juices:

Can you think of any more ideas?

Do you like my19 Ideas To Use Your Mason Jar post?.

Check out my Pinterest board for more ideas:

Follow Clairejustine’s board Mason Jars on Pinterest.

25 responses to “19 Ideas To Use Your Mason Jar …”

1. Margarett Murphy says:

I like all of these ideas!

2. Cathy Glynn says:

Some fabulous ideas and some save so much time preparing food, especially in a morning. Lovely post x

3. Dean B says:

I love jars too, but have to constantly remind my husband not to put them in the recycle bin because I like to re-use them too! Love all your ideas, might just borrow a few.

4. pinkoddy says:

So many great ideas – I love the different food ideas you've utilised to prepare to help through the day

5. Mellissa Williams says:

I love those jars and so many uses for them too. I think the smaller jars are great for cocktails

6. ana de jesus says:

So many excellent ideas, liking the sound of the cocktail one- of course !

7. Stella Olojola says:

Thanks for sharing these excellent ideas. Now I know the various ways I can use my jars at home.

8. Emmie, Unsigned says:

So we've never bought into the mason jar idea, not sure why… but I would love to drink a frothy hot chocolate from one topped with marshmallows and secret drop of baileys! I might see if i can talk Mr Me into getting a few now LOL. Emmie xo http://www.unsignedmeblog.co.uk

9. beautyqueenuk says:

I use mason jars for all kinds of things, from storing seeds, gravy pots and makeup brushes, to sample perfume and paperclips x

10. Kara Guppy says:

They look fab, I really need to invest in some of these

11. Alina Ghost says:

I'm a massive fan of upcycling items so this post is awesome – I do and would definitely use the jars again for things like flowers, food & smoothies. Never tried out a herb garden though so that's definitely on my to try out list, thanks :)Alina from home & DIY blog UK

12. Chilling With Lucas says:

These are great ideas, I love mason jars x