I love to use Mason jars for crafting and making some recipes up in. How much fun can using a glass jar be!? Food, flowers and candles all look so good inside them too.
Today I am sharing some fun ideas to use them for.
19 Ideas To Use Your Mason Jar:
1.) Homemade Fruit Drinks:
- Lemonade is perfect drink recipe to make and leave for a few hours. Lemons soaked in water tastes great after a few hours. Delicious served up ice cold on a warm Summer day.
2.) Alcoholic Cocktails:
- Mixing up alcoholic cocktails, add fruit and ice. Give them a big shake! They are so yummy. I like to leave mine in the fridge a few hours too, this way all the fruit flavours mingle together.
3.) Not Just Food And Drink!? How About Seasonal flowers?:
- Freshly cut flowers look lovely in jars. Spring is here!! Beautiful.
4.) Artificial Flowers:
- Look nice too and last longer than fresh flowers. Pretty!
5.) Herb Garden:
- A herb garden growing on your windowsill!? I love this idea.
- Use them for making you lunchtime salads in. Make them up to last you through the day. Layering up your favourite ingredients. Yummy!
7.) Cold Pasta:
- Make up some pasta. Leave to cool. Add mayonnaise and chuck in some chunky cut salad veggies. Perfect.
8.) More Cold pasta? How About Meal Prep?:
- Mix cold pasta with a tin of chopped tomato to store. Next day put in a pan with some cut up corned beef and seasonings, warm up gently. Serve with cheese.
9.) Children Cocktails:
- Make some fun children’s cocktails up with fruit and ice cubes added. My kids love these.
- My favourites, serve your favourite fruit smoothies in them. Yummy.
11.) Granola, Fruit And Yogurt Breakfast:
- Perfect for breakfast recipes inside, granola, fruit and yogurt. Overnight Oatmeal.
12.) Fruit Cocktails:
- Cut up your favourite fruit for the day and mix a little lemon juice in to keep them from turning brown.
13.) Fruit Or Nuts:
- Store your opened dried fruit or nuts inside to keep nice and fresh. pistachio walnuts peanuts?
- Sweets are always a good one to pop into a jar once opened. I have to hide mine though or if I see them I need to eat them!
15.) Hot Chocolate And Marshmallows:
- Mix your favourite hot chocolate powder and a packet of mini marshmallows inside. When you scoop the hot chocolate into your cups the marshmallows are already added.Yummy.
16.) Cookie Mix:
- Mix all your dried ingredients for your favourite cookies. Then ready to add butter and cook whenever your short on time but fancy warm cookies.
17.) Jams, Marmalades And Honey:
- Your favourite homemade preservatives.
18.) Homemade Pickles And Chutneys:
19.) Vegetable Juices:
- Great way to get your 5 a day in.
Can you think of any more ideas?
Do you like my19 Ideas To Use Your Mason Jar post?.
Check out my Pinterest board for more ideas: